E.Tx Differential Shop???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E.Tx Differential Shop???

I have a 2015 Ram with the 6.4 Hemi, running a skirted flatbed and 35" tires. Since outfitting it like this I have suffered a drastic drop in MPG and performance (go figure, right ). I love the way my truck is set up now. I love the ease of working off the bed. I love the looks. I love the ease of hooking to a gooseneck. I love it all, except the fact that it has to drop 2 gears to pickup any speed because of my mods. I dont want to go back to stock, and I CANNOT and WILL NOT GO DIESEL, because I cannot justify the extra cost of a diesel and will not restart a loan because I dont want to take any more hits with interest rates what they are. Anyhow, I was thinking about going with a nice, low set of gears (like a 4.30 or 4.56 ratio) and wondering if anyone in the East TX area could recommend a good differential shop that would do good work and stand behind it.

I don't know where Reklaw is but several years ago I used Parsons Differential in Beaumont and was pleased with their work. I had them change the rear diff and bearings on a pickup.

Comment

Lonestar ring and pinion , he is in Katy, if that’s east enough

Comment

Looking for someone in the vicinity of Lufkin/Nacgodches or Tyler/Longview areas.

Comment

I guess I would be willing to travel, but I don’t want to go too far in case of warranty issues.

Mainly just looking for quotes right now but I don’t want to waste my time talking to shops that aren’t highly recommended.

Comment

Eric is the owner of Lonestar, give him a call and tell him Robert said to call, for me , his work is worth the drive 7132996453

Comment

I think there are a few long time residents from Lufkin Nacogdoches on here maybe they will chime in. Russ something, javelin, canny

Comment

Not east texas but in Baytown, Pyle brothers is the best around. They do most all the drag races around here.

Comment

You are not far from whitehouse but both Brads Transmission & Josh Hawkins Automotive are top notch shops. They are right beside one another. Might be worth the call to let them know what you would like done & ask on their guarantee/warranty

Comment

Pyle brothers in Baytown

Comment

Go to dynamic customs in Lufkin. They have my Jeep and my buddies Jeep right now. They are top notch

Comment

Cody’s off-road outside of Longview

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Thanks guys. I will start calling around. Any more suggestions, feel free to keep em coming.

Comment

Dynamic in Lufkin on loop 287 near Hwy 103

Comment

Might try Longview Diesel and Performance. I've heard good things about them. Not sure if they do differential work or not. Also mentioned above is Pyle Bros. I know Dwight Pyle and I've heard good things about their business.

Dave

Comment

Working...
                              X