FREE: Bluetick Coon Hounds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FREE: Bluetick Coon Hounds

Due to a sad set of circumstances I have been left as the (temporary) caregiver for two 6 month old pups...male/female. The owner is no longer able to care for them, so outside of dropping them off at the shelter, I want to see them get to a home that will utilize them for their God-given gifts...treeing coons.

They have papers, but the owner was not able to send them off before he wasn't able to. I realize I am speaking in vague terms, but I must, given the situation. And no, these are not stolen dogs!

Phone me at (830) 377-2873

Please help get the word out GS community.

Thanks and God bless,
    David Bonam

... if I had room .... they would make a heck of a tracking dog I'll bet bump

Comment

I'd love to give one of those hounds a home. Could you possibly meet up in the Karnes City/Floresville area?

Comment

Originally posted by popup_menace View Post
        I'd love to give one of those hounds a home. Could you possibly meet up in the Karnes City/Floresville area?
        I'll be comin back thru kerrville later today. Can possibly get them to east San Antonio. Let me know if that helps

Comment

Sending PM now

Comment

Ttt

Comment

If we can get them to Kemah I'll take them and put them in a great country home.

Comment

popup_menace, if you can get an express going with txoutdoorsman24 for the female, I have jeffpg who would like the male...pending express. Hope this works out for you fellas...I really want to see them in good situations.

I don't know how to multi-tag quotes...so please forgive me!
                Last edited by LGLP; 11-21-2015, 10:42 AM.

Comment

Working on it. Thank you for the opportunity. I really hope we can get something worked out.

Comment

Is the female fixed?

Comment

Originally posted by LGLP View Post
                      popup_menace, if you can get an express going with txoutdoorsman24 for the female, I have jeffpg who would like the male...pending express. Hope this works out for you fellas...I really want to see them in good situations.

I don't know how to multi-tag quotes...so please forgive me!
                      I might be able to help both situations. I'll be leaving Comfort on Wednesday morning, headed down I-10 to Houston for sure and possibly Tiki Island. I have a large kennel to carry them in-depending on how big they are?

Comment

I have a male, would be very interested in picking up the female

Comment

Comment

If the other deal falls through let me know. I have been needing to get him a girlfriend. I love these dogs

Comment

Man I'd like to take one

Comment

Working...
                              X