Bucks Still Active Even With This Heat!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Doeminator
    Ha you guys are lazy. Y'all want the great white hunter, formally known as the ArcheryAssassin lol, to put in all the work and then tell you right where the good deer are!? How about you get off the couch and go sit in the woods and learn a thing or two for yourself. Or you could just be friends with him like me
    Who made any comments that led you to believe they are lazy? I was kidding and mostly hunt my lease. Sometimes some publics land kind of close if I need some stand time.

Comment

Saw a nice 8 this morning but passed him. Got a double drop on camera that is holding me back. My buddy left his stand last week and went down a trail with his camera on it on the way to the truck. Looked at the camera this week and a 140 class 9 was only 5 minutes behind him!!! LOL

Comment

Don't be so sensitive sparkles, I was referring to Grayson, ttaxidermy, gonzaleziam, and Greenheadless who seem really butt hurt that ArcheryAssassin see's and kills big deer and doesn't give up his exact location like an amateur. ArcheryAssassin is a good hunter because he spends time in the woods finding good locations for deer, not because he hassles people on a web site to give up their spots from at home on the couch.

Comment

Originally posted by Doeminator View Post
          Don't be so sensitive sparkles, I was referring to Grayson, ttaxidermy, gonzaleziam, and Greenheadless who seem really butt hurt that ArcheryAssassin see's and kills big deer and doesn't give up his exact location like an amateur. ArcheryAssassin is a good hunter because he spends time in the woods finding good locations for deer, not because he hassles people on a web site to give up their spots from at home on the couch.
          I think you got it backwards actually. They seem to be telling to not give up to much info to me.

Sensitive? I have been called lots of things but sensitive isn't one.

Comment

This is my evening entertainment! I love it! Id rather be in one of my public land honey holes though!!!! Id hunt every day if i Could!

Comment

Yep its addicting isn't it AA??? Its so hard and frustrating at times when trying to score a particular buck on public land but like you I have hardly seen any hunters this year and the ones that were out there hunted within a 1/4 mile of the parking lot. The place I hunt the most you can't bait. Its all about actually hunting. Not that I am against it but anyone can kill a deer under a feeder. It was 17 degrees this morning. Makes ya wish ya had the ole box blind for a minute....LOL! Got one buck down and hoping for a swamp donkey to finish the year off!

Comment

Aint nothing better than getting on deer on public land!

Comment

yes

Comment

Originally posted by SFAbowhunter View Post
                    well when are you gonna get one then??? put up or shut up!!! i get my processing fee soon from you right?? I dont think u will top my 14 pointer this late in the season ! OUCH!! 100.00 bye bye

Comment

Originally posted by SFAbowhunter View Post
                      well when are you gonna get one then??? put up or shut up!!! i get my processing fee soon from you right?? I dont think u will top my 14 pointer this late in the season ! OUCH!! 100.00 bye bye

Comment

Working...
                      X