Sea Foam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sea Foam

Would like know if Sea Foam holds up to all the hype it gets for tune up, cleaner idle and fuel economy.

Ive heard of some interesting stories.. some questionable. Motors that quit smoking, check engine lights going off and etc

What has been your experience with Sea Foam?

Left gas in my 4 wheeler and screwed up the carb. Used sea foam to try to clean up. Nothing....

Comment

Bought a generator for cheap because it ran rough. Ran seafoam through it. Smooth as silk now. I was impressed

Comment

I love it.

Comment

Scotty Kilmer

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gg9ppeUMpK4]-YouTube[/ame]

Comment

I’ve used it in my motorcycle when its going to sit for several months. Starts right up months later. I put a bottle in the gas tank every once in a while as a fuel system cleaner. No issues with it but I’ve never used it in an “I need a miracle” kind of moment.

Sometimes when I run it through my wife’s Camry the maintenance light will actually turn on. It goes back off after you run through that tank and fill back up. I always assumed it was from burning the gunk out of the system but idk.

Comment

Always use it in my lease ride (2000 Jeep Cherokee xj) that sits for a while.
              Last edited by Humper; 02-04-2018, 07:57 PM.

Comment

i use a vacuum hose off the manifold to atomize it into the intake with every tune up i do

Comment

It wont revive bad gas but its pretty good for cleaning thr fuel system and even cleans up the crankcase when run in the oil. Excellent for preventative maintenance

Comment

I used stabil, and had lots of issues with my boat and 4-wheelers. Switched to sea foam and have not had anymore problems

Comment

Great for boats...my dad has used it for years

I’ve seen it rescue my leaf blower & a friend’s ATV...both running great

I splash some into all my gas operating engines from time to time

Comment

Been using yamaha ring free works great

Comment

I used some the other day on a 4 wheeler that had a tank of bad gas. Drained the tank and put fresh gas in along with a couple caps of seafoam. Can't really say if the seafoam worked or just the clean gas but the bike ran better after about 30 minutes.
                          My bro was a marketing analyst for that aftermarket and worked with several of the big oil companies as well as small guys. He's not mechanical or a scientist but says the inside word is it's all snake oil.

Comment

It's about as good as can be expected. That reminds me I need to put some in my ATV.

Comment

Really helped with an ATV that had sat for a while. I don’t think it’s a miracle, but will absolutely helped with cleaning fuel systems and preventing gas from going bad.

Comment

Working...
                              X