LDP's ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LDP's ?

Ok guys and gals....dont forget we wanna see some ldp's from the straight up stick and string crowd....glass folks too !! Lol !!

I am doing my best over here... gotta lay one down first

Comment

Didn't see anything but a rabbit this morning. I really wanted to hunt my new set up but this east wind cancelled that idea. Hoping it will shift this evening or at least by tmrw morning

Comment

I had 4 does come through but I did not get a shot on any of em. I don't hunt a feeder and they were not interested in the hand corn.

Comment

Got skunked last yr..not able to get out this weekend ..so im counting on yall ...but im in for next weekend !

Comment

OK folks lets get this show rolling, I am hunting through all you guys and need some action.lol

Comment

I'll be out tomorrow!

Comment

I made 3 hunts. Saw does the first two hunts in range but it's bucks only here till the 15th. Going try in the morning....

Comment

Originally posted by 4dog View Post
                  Ok guys and gals....dont forget we wanna see some ldp's from the straight up stick and string crowd....glass folks too !! Lol !!

Make sure there's no blood, no tongue hanging out, no tailgate pics, no arrows pointing at you, no...... or Chew will be mad.............

Comment

Saw two doe this morning. Buck only on the place I was hunting today.
                    Saw about a million coons this evening.

I'm congested & coughing a lot, so I'm sure I buggered things up.
                    Unless this cough is gone by morning I won't hunt tomorrow.

Rick

Comment

Chunky smoked a couple piggies on Saturday Click image for larger version

Name:	20151003_120329.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	262.8 KB
ID:	24407917

Comment

Good job on the hogs...maybe it will hold us over till more ldp's arrive...good luck yall !!

Comment

Originally posted by AddisonOil View Post
                          Make sure there's no blood, no tongue hanging out, no tailgate pics, no arrows pointing at you, no...... or Chew will be mad.............
                          You obviously didn't read the thread. The nice pics are for your memories, your kids memories. I could care less what kind of pics you take. The thread was for when you're old and can't hunt anymore.....what kind of pics do you want to have to show your family.

Carry on guys. Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                            You obviously didn't read the thread. The nice pics are for your memories, your kids memories. I could care less what kind of pics you take. The thread was for when you're old and can't hunt anymore.....what kind of pics do you want to have to show your family.

Carry on guys. Sorry.

I was just bust'n your chops bud. I know whatcha mean!

Comment

Dang Chunky, you was down to one arrow in the quiver. Did they almost get you?

Comment

Working...
                              X