• Show
Clear All

That’s awesome!

Comment

Money buys trophy's

Comment

Originally posted by tx_basser View Post
        Money buys trophy's
        Not 100% true. You still have to make the shots.

Comment

^And "Haters gon' hate"

Comment

Originally posted by coonazz View Post
            Here are the others (minus 1). (I made this for him last year.)

Few people understand what this takes. Most will say it takes a lot of money. That may be true, but more importantly, it takes unrivaled mental toughness.
            Incredibly inspirational.
            Those are some incredible trophies. I have no doubt that it takes a huge amount of mental toughness on the hunt but without big money you aren't going to get those kinds of opportunities. Not saying that as a bad thing at all btw

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
              Those are some incredible trophies. I have no doubt that it takes a huge amount of mental toughness on the hunt but without big money you aren't going to get those kinds of opportunities
              And with the mental fortitude of a wet piece of TP, regardless of your pocket depth, you wont get nearly close enough to make a shot.

Props to the man regardless of drawn or purchased.

Comment

Originally posted by tx_basser View Post
                Money buys trophy's

That was an awfully crass thing to say...an incorrect! It may take money to afford a trophy hunt, but you have obviously not hunted bighorn sheep in their terrain and had to get within bow range.

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post
                  Not 100% true. You still have to make the shots.
                  Money shots!

Money does not buy the rams, but it does afford the hunter the opportunity. It's by Gods grace and relentless effort on the hunters part that he/she may capitalize on that opportunity......
                  Last edited by MASTERS; 08-08-2018, 01:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                    That was an awfully crass thing to say...an incorrect! It may take money to afford a trophy hunt, but you have obviously not hunted bighorn sheep in their terrain and had to get within bow range.
                    I'm just curious... money buys trophy's what?

Ohhhh trophies*

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHogDown View Post
                      And with the mental fortitude of a wet piece of TP, regardless of your pocket depth, you wont get nearly close enough to make a shot.

Props to the man regardless of drawn or purchased.
                      agreed, those guys that are successful on sheep hunts are on another level

Comment

agreed, those guys that are successful on sheep hunts are on another level
                        I'd quit Lol

Comment

I'd quit Lol
                          quit what? when you quoted my comment you deleted the part where I said that it isn't a bad thing that people spend money on sheep hunts. You're trying to say I'm talking **** about it but I've got no problem with people spending money on hunts

Comment

quit what? when you quoted my comment you deleted the part where I said that it isn't a bad thing that people spend money on sheep hunts. You're trying to say I'm talking **** about it but I've got no problem with people spending money on hunts
                            Woah woah … easy

I'd quit on the hunt. Stating that I don't have the mental toughness

I didn't intend to partially quote you. Not sure how that happened unless there was an edit

Comment

Is he in witness protection?

Congrats to your buddy.

Comment

Woah woah … easy

I'd quit on the hunt. Stating that I don't have the mental toughness

I didn't intend to partially quote you. Not sure how that happened unless there was an edit
                                Oh my bad! I saw the last part of my quite dropped off so got confused.

as far of the mental toughness... I had an asthma attack just looking at the pictures

Comment

Working...
                                X