sight help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sight help

so my ten yard pin is on but my second pin is high to the,right.how so i adjust it with out lising my first pin

What range is your second pin? Have you tried shooting our 10 yard pin at 20 yards to see how close it is?

If your shot is hitting high, ou should be able to move that pin up. If it is hitting right, and your other pins are not, then there is something in your form or bow set up causing that.

Comment

my ten yard pin dead on. my second pin is 20 or supposed
      to be

Comment

If you shoot from 20 using your 10 yard pin, it might hit about an inch low. And if your pins are lined up vertically, then your shots should all hot in the same spot as far as left/right are concerned.

So try shooting from 20 using the one pin you have set for 10 yards. Then try using the pin you want to use for the 20, and move it up or down as you need to.

IMO since there is so little difference in point of impact between 10 and 20 yards, setting aim for 10 is not necessary.

Comment

When using a multi pin I never had a 10yd pin because of the close impact of the 20 to 10 distances. I would just compensate low on a short shot. Now your real problem I see is the win date variance which leads me believe your bow is out of tune. I would walk back tune it get that squared away then sight in the BH tune if necessary.

Comment

*windage

Comment

Working...
            X