A few days on the coast.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A few days on the coast.....

Just got back from Poc. It was a quick trip but a fun one!! We had 1/2 a day to fish yesterday and spent 3 hours at grass island. Threw everything I had from shrimp to flies and we left with 1 piggy perch. I made a long run to the big jetties and found a few nice bulls! Also caught a pb gaff top and of course a few hard heads. The water was as slick as it could get and and the mid 70 temps made for a great day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I went down Monday and worked on the boat and went to the rocks for a few hours Tuesday. Bulls are there gorging on crabs on outgoing tide. Caught 6 reds and 2 big uglies in about 2 hours

Comment

Man, waydago buddy.....goodtimes

Comment

Today we went to the big island for another 1/2 day trip. I anchored in the cove and we walked across the island to the beach. I ran down the jetties on the surf side. While walking I saw bait boil up the an explosion with a flash of yellow. Excited to see a trout I quickly cut off my tandem surf rig and tied on a gold spoon. First cast was a hook up with a huge surprise. I caught a Texas snook!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Great pics and some great Reds.
          The Snook is awesome!
          Congrats

Comment

Working...
          X