X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone have this ladder?

Werner 17ft, multi position/telescoping

Lowe's has it for $80
    Seems like a good deal but all the moving parts kind of concern me. Lots of moving parts to me means lots of things to go wrong.

I have the fiberglass version. Way too heavy (~50lbs.) but great other than that. I bet you'd be happy w/the aluminum version.

Comment

Aluminum is heavy also. I've never had any problems with it.

Comment

I have one and love it. Doesn't seem too loose to me, it is very tight. They are heavy though.

Comment

Had one almost kill me. Rivet broke and I fell 16' and landed on my back fortunately I had the sense to tuck my chin or I'd have bounced my melon off the concrete

Comment

Thanks, guess I will try it. If nothing else I will slap some paint on it , strap it to a tree and use it with a lock on stand!

Comment

I have one. Out of 3 ladders, I always grab that one. Works great

Comment

Originally posted by TxnRunner View Post
                Had one almost kill me. Rivet broke and I fell 16' and landed on my back fortunately I had the sense to tuck my chin or I'd have bounced my melon off the concrete
                Well that doesn't sound promising!

Comment

I have this exact ladder. I think the versatility is great, but In my opinion, it's super sketchy when it is fully extended, but I'm also 240 lbs. Lots of flex

Comment

I will say this, I use my stuff a lot and it isn't always handled gently. I'd be sure to inspect it often. They are dang handy ladders.

Comment

Originally posted by TxnRunner View Post

Comment

i have one and love it, however i am a big boy, so fully extending it doesnt feel very good. I dislike the weight of it, but the versatility of it is amazing.

Comment

I have one and really like the versatility. I weigh 185 and it feels good to me extended, but I've climbed ladders all my life so I know my limits.

Comment

Have one great ladder

Comment

I have one in my truck and I use it everyday for work. It is very handy and has lasted over 2 years. It can seem a little flexible, but to me it feel much stronger than a conventional extension ladder

Comment

Working...
                              X