Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did you just disqualify yourself from Boone and Crockett?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good to know all these high tech cheaters are not allowed to be part of the B and C Club. It's hard for me to text this and not drop my spear out of the tree.

Comment

Well the line was going to have to be drawn somewhere as the kick and shoot places will end up being the demise of hunting in public opinion. Not an endorsement of B&C just a general statement.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
        Good to know all these high tech cheaters are not allowed to be part of the B and C Club. It's hard for me to text this and not drop my spear out of the tree.

Exactly!

By the way. A buck just left my stand and he’s heading your way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
          I care...said nobody ever!!!
          Yup...

I enjoy my daily wireless camera watching more than having my name in an outdated book...B&C or P&Y.

Besides....anything that measures using net instead of gross is worthless anyway. Give em what they have...symmetry is overrated.

Comment

I love being one of the elites with my name in the outdated book. It's quite an accomplishment. Love how people wouldn't enter a deer even if they killed one. That's because in all probability they know they never will.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              Yup...

I enjoy my daily wireless camera watching more than having my name in an outdated book...B&C or P&Y.

Besides....anything that measures using net instead of gross is worthless anyway. Give em what they have...symmetry is overrated.

Totally agree. Besides the rule is so vague. And who is going to report you. Oh yeah. It’s an honor system.

I’ve got a wall full of P&Y and B&C animals. But you’ll only find my name in there once. First P&Y at age 13 a pronghorn. And it will be my last.

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                I love being one of the elites with my name in the outdated book. It's quite an accomplishment. Love how people wouldn't enter a deer even if they killed one. That's because in all probability they know they never will.

Already have. 5 as a matter of fact between B&C and p&y. . But I doubt you’d be able to see them from your ivory tower.

Comment

4 qualifying P&Ys by net measurement here....no registration on any. Wouldn't do a B&C either. Sorry to disappoint.

Comment

Would the fact that the photo be sent to you and takes a few minutes make this "not live" but " in the not to distant past". Sometimes you just have to look from a different angle.

Comment

I'm pretty sure this post disqualified you as well. You should have written it on a piece of paper and sent it by carrier pigeon.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                        Yup...

This is only half true^^^They do list the gross now along with the net in the book....So it is no longer outdated either.

Comment

Referring to P&Y. Not sure about B&C.

Comment

Originally posted by Take em View Post
                            Would the fact that the photo be sent to you and takes a few minutes make this "not live" but " in the not to distant past". Sometimes you just have to look from a different angle.

Says “transmit captured images or live”. So that probably covers it. Ana since it only makes a claim that this is not fair chase. That would only apply if you were using it to harvest your animal. Such as identifying the precise location for determining the animals approach. Or yo simply let you know when the animal arrives. That’s not really what I use mine for. I actually don’t event hunt that feeder.

Comment

Hope you hand forged the blade and hand carved the shaft yourself. Otherwise, it may not count.

Comment

Screw B&C and their elitist BS.

Comment

Working...
                                X