Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Landowner BS... guess I’m looking for a lease.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Landowner BS... guess I’m looking for a lease.

We have a nice 5700 acre lease in Christoval that I’ve been on for 3 years. This year has been full of issues. So far this season the landowner has cleared brush with heavy equipment, built new fence on a large part of the property ( within 50 yds of our feeders, flew a helicopter for pigs after we shared the info with him, and now his family is hunting our blinds and feeders. My buddy showed up last night with his family and the LO’s family had been hunting. They told him tonight they’d be hunting til Saturday. They are even using our camp house fridge to store food. We pay a hefty amount for the lease and have left it better than we found it every time. Very frustrating to say the least.

Do you have a written lease agreement?

Comment

Wow......yeah its time to get out if the LO is letting family hunt your sets.. Screw that.

Comment

That's sux
        Seems like he'd have an area separated out for family to hunt.

Comment

Originally posted by LWD View Post
          Do you have a written lease agreement?
          Yes sir.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
            Wow......yeah its time to get out if the LO is letting family hunt your sets.. Screw that.
            Man I agree. After we talked I decided i was in for the long haul. I’m out after this.

Comment

Terrible situation

Comment

That really sucks

Comment

Wow. What a shame.

Clearing some brush and heli pigs I can understand from a ranching/livestock point of view But I did get off a lease years ago cause a rancher cleared a ton of our lease.
                  Hunting your stands and feeders is a deal breaker

BP

Comment

I’d be filling every tag I could on my license this year! What’s he gonna do.. . Kick u off?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If its brown its down and take as many guests as you can

The family might be hunting till Saturday but it **** sure would not be out of my blind

Comment

Originally posted by Deer Tamales View Post
                        now his family is hunting our blinds and feeders.
                        If the blinds are some sort of box blinds, I'd be puttin me some locks on the doors.

Comment

bad situation all around. sorry to hear about it, but better to find out sooner rather than later.

Comment

Sorry to hear that.

My lease says thd LO must give us 12 hours notice that they will be on property for courtesy and safety reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
                              Sorry to hear that.

My lease says thd LO must give us 12 hours notice that they will be on property for courtesy and safety reasons.
                              Haha, wow! I can see it the other way around, but no way would I sign that as the LO.

Comment

Working...
                              X