Cell phone boosters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cell phone boosters

Getting a metal roof in the next few weeks.

What cell phone boosters have you guys had good luck with. Verizon service.

Need a cheap one for the shop to

The one from AT&T in our non metal roof is just okay. Following!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Look into the Wilson weboost for home and home office. They range in price from $900 to $400 they all work well but keep in mind you get what you pay for the $900 one is amazing! We have some in our remote pipeline monitoring stations and I will have absolutely no signal till I get close to the building and will then have full signal with 4g lte.

Comment

WeBoost by Wilson...

Here is mine...... http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...hlight=Booster

Comment

That large office one by weboost is a beast. Going to be $900 but well worth it for a house. We have one on our ranch house. We had the $400 model before and it worked fine just not as much range in the house. I run the 4gx in vehicles. That one would work for the shop.

Comment

I had the same issue. No cell service in a metal building. Upgraded my phone to one that does cell over WiFi. Works for me.

Comment

WeBoost has been good for me. Good selection of solutions.

Comment

Just hooked mine up 10 min ago here at the deer lease and I went from (1 bar 4g/ 1 bar LTE) to 4-5 bar LTE. Momma happy now!
                Attached Files

Comment

I ordered a Proutone booster off Amazon for 169.00, its for Verizon. Easy to install, went from one bar to 3 and 4 bars.

Comment

Why in the world do they cost so much? Obviously uninformed.

Comment

Originally posted by Brown E View Post

Because it's cheaper than a $100,000 tower, the cell equipment and the rent for the property it sits on[emoji41].

It was well worth the $500 it cost us. Not having to drive to a hill to communicate with the wife, check weather, look up solutions for mechanical or electrical problem plus update live hunts etc etc etc makes the cost minimal. The weather alone to check wind directions or watch storms is worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by Brown E View Post
                        Because $20 in electronics is worth $900 if they have it and you want it bad enough.

Comment

Wilson
                          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                          X