No announcement yet.

Any good black Friday sales?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crazy gun dealer in Alverado ran an ad on the radio. 99$ for .380s and 9mm. $399 for the AR .223/5.56mm, and $499 for Ar 300 blackout. Might have to check them out

Comment

Havent found any deals worth fighting the crowds for. Ill be shopping from the desk top though. Hoping new deals keep popping up and that cyber monday has better deals than im seeing now.

Only thing im "in the market for" is a new gun safe, a bolt gun in 6.5CM, full built or parts for a 300BO pistol, roomba, low pro floor jack, and american girl toys. So far, no luck haha

Comment

Looks like Academy gave up on their $99 Heritage 22lr revolver this year.

They have had that special for years on black Friday now they don't.

Crap

Comment

Originally posted by TexasArchery_27 View Post
          Crazy gun dealer in Alverado ran an ad on the radio. 99$ for .380s and 9mm. $399 for the AR .223/5.56mm, and $499 for Ar 300 blackout. Might have to check them out
          It's a bit of a scam. You have to pay a $49 FFL fee AND buy something else from them, usually a couple 100 dollars worth of overpriced ammo.
          If it sounds too good to be true.........

Comment

Originally posted by topduarte View Post
            Looks like Academy gave up on their $99 Heritage 22lr revolver this year.

They have had that special for years on black Friday now they don't.

Crap
            I saw where they were giving that Heritage .22 away when you buy anther one they have, I think it was a Taurus. If you have an Atwoods close I think they may have a sale on the .22 this year.

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
              It's a bit of a scam. You have to pay a $49 FFL fee AND buy something else from them, usually a couple 100 dollars worth of overpriced ammo.
              If it sounds too good to be true.........
              Why would you have to pay a FFL fee if you go there in person?

Comment

Guy from SWFA said they would have a black Friday sale.

Comment

Any good black Friday sales?

Originally posted by k-town View Post
                  looking for the ruger 380 for church carry

I think I saw Bass Pro was going to have them for $179.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I’m looking for a smoking deal on a TLR-1 HL if anyone sees anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

tagged

Comment

Good place to watch

Comment

Originally posted by ultralite09 View Post
                          Havent found any deals worth fighting the crowds for. Ill be shopping from the desk top though. Hoping new deals keep popping up and that cyber monday has better deals than im seeing now.

Only thing im "in the market for" is a new gun safe, a bolt gun in 6.5CM, full built or parts for a 300BO pistol, roomba, low pro floor jack, and american girl toys. So far, no luck haha
                          Lowe’s has roomba vacuums on sale

Comment

Originally posted by dpg481 View Post
                            I saw where they were giving that Heritage .22 away when you buy anther one they have, I think it was a Taurus. If you have an Atwoods close I think they may have a sale on the .22 this year.
                            Yes you have to buy a plastic Taurus gun for $289

Find deals on sporting goods and outdoor apparel in Academy's weekly ad. Shop our weekly ad to find the best prices on everything for fun outdoors!!

Comment

For real. And you didnt last year. My wife bought one for our son.

No fees, no ammo just the gun and extra cylinder.

Comment

Last time I checked with them, that was "part of the deal". Maybe not always, and maybe not on BF, but it was when I checked. I just drove by there and they have a big canopy tent out front so I guess they plan on being pretty busy!

Comment

Working...
                                X