Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missed out on another weekend here. I went off the grid and am looking forward to this week. Rivalry week vs University of Northern Mexico. Hoping for 7 wins!! Gonna be a great football weekend.

Comment

Tech is pretty mediocre, but I bet they show up to play against the horns (also a very mediocre team). I doubt it’s the blowout everyone seems to be calling for and I wouldn’t be surprised if tech won.

Comment

Aggies finally get the win over LSU under sumlin! Gig'em

Comment

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
          Missed out on another weekend here. I went off the grid and am looking forward to this week. Rivalry week vs University of Northern Mexico. Hoping for 7 wins!! Gonna be a great football weekend.
          Don’t forget to make your picks

Comment

Originally posted by 16ncs View Post
            Don’t forget to make your picks
            I am all over it this week. Went out of town last two weekends and forgot to pick. I was at the lower end of the pack anyway so I think the leaders are safe

Comment

Dang, I was thinking last night I was supposed to be somewhere else. Have you had any results to post in the South Texas thread?

The football game will not be close.

I drove 9 hrs and was 6 hrs into my trip and my little brother texted me and said he shot my target buck[emoji23]. I'm happier that he shot it though cause he hasn't shot anything since I started managing the place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

When I read this post I picture you as Newman on Seinfeld
                Hello NEWMAN! Bahaha!

Hook'em!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

I think Kubiak would be perfect . . With Wade as DC . . Luv ya Blue . .

Comment

A&M beating LSU on their home filed is a stretch and Tech winning is a pipe dream. Texas is starting to play better on offense and their defense is jelling at the right time. Tech is in disarray on offense and their defense although better this year is still porous.

LSU over Aggies in a tight one and Texas steamrolls Tech, just my predictions, but I really do not know nothing!

Comment

College Football 2017 Week 13 Thanksgiving week

“If A&M goes all in for Jimbo Fisher, College Station better end up with the 2013-14 version. The last time I saw him, he was getting schooled by Tom Herman's Coogs in the Peach Bowl.”

I haven't seen them play since that game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                      Last edited by Chad C; 11-22-2017, 07:37 AM.

Comment

I am on the fence about making a coaching change. I suppose Horn fans want A&M to keep Sumlin?

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                          I am on the fence about making a coaching change. I suppose Horn fans want A&M to keep Sumlin?

I'm sure they're in a pickle and of course they want to win. But, I don't think there's a better option out there at this point that is obtainable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Looks like Hill and Robinson are questionable for Fridays game so that leaves Muehlstein. Hopefully Robinson straps it up and starts.

Comment

Tech gonna get boatraced.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                                Texas is starting to play better on offense and their defense is jelling at the right time. Tech is in disarray on offense and their defense although better this year is still porous.
                                The Texas offense isn't improving as much as the defenses are getting worse. It's a combo of both. The defense has been pretty dang good all year though.

Comment

Working...
                                X