Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can’t wait for Friday night. I’ll have three Tech alums (including my wife) with me. She’s a trooper and wears some burnt orange all year at games so this is her time me to wear Red and Black.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Posted but not yet verified

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	53.1 KB
ID:	24519444

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
        I can’t wait for Friday night. I’ll have three Tech alums (including my wife) with me. She’s a trooper and wears some burnt orange all year at games so this is her time me to wear Red and Black.

I'll be pulling for Blaine's team

Comment

Ga Tech, Marshall, Memphis, Western Kentucky, Northwestern, Navy, South Florida, San Diego State, Western Michigan, and Texas A&M?

1) The first 9 of those has finished ranked sometime in the past 3 years, the last one (Texas A&M) has not

2) Hasn't won an SEC west home game in 2+ years

3) Vs SEC west teams (16-19)
          LSU - 0-5
          Bama - 1-5
          Ole Miss - 3-3
          Miss State - 3-3
          Auburn - 3-3
          Arkansas - 6-0

4) Conference Record
          2013 - 4-4
          2014 - 3-5
          2015 - 4-4
          2016 - 4-4
          2017 - 4-3 current, gonna be 4-4

5) Conference champ game: zero

I'll just stop there with all the mediocrity that he has shown post 2012 JFF heisman year. Sure he's a decent coach, but we're not paying for a decent coach. We invested a **** ton of money for stadium, facilities, and $5M a year on a coach to give us mediocrity. Thank you for raising our profile, now hand the keys off.

Don't give me the "A&M should know their place and their history" garbage, any team that doesn't do whatever it can to win and reach the mountain top is doing it's fans a disservice. We have recruiting grounds, facilities, money money money support, and everything any blue blood program has and even more than some. It's time to take the next step and get rid of sumlin, and mediocrity.

Comment

LSU in a close one.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
              LSU in a close one.

Yeah that BB game last night was close.

Comment

Originally posted by 16ncs View Post
                Yeah that BB game last night was close.

I'm at the ranch so I wasn't able to watch.

Comment

W D E

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
                    I'm at the ranch so I wasn't able to watch.

Dang, I was thinking last night I was supposed to be somewhere else. Have you had any results to post in the South Texas thread?

The football game will not be close.

Comment

Originally posted by Olphart View Post
                      Upset weekend! Sumlin's group pull the hair out of the kitties. 28-21

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                      Ags get their first W over LSU. Sumlin is not fired.

Hahaha!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                        W D E

Good Lord, while I'm posting on the NASCAR thread about calling my good buddy CB to order RB for the grand prize drawing you're posing this!

Comment

Ags will have a tough time beating lsu in BR and will need more than a one turnover advantage to get it done. Starkel does make the matchup much more interesting as A&M no longer has to line up and try to run the ball at a very good defense. I predict a low scoring affair but lsu taking the win. Sumlin and Kingsbury will both be looking for employment next week...
                          Adios,
                          Gary

Comment

Originally posted by 16ncs View Post
                            I'll be pulling for Blaine's team

That will work too! The wife would be happy and maybe keeps KK in Lubbock longer which means I keep getting the footballs at Tech since KK is a big Wilson football fan. I’m in a win-win on Friday.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                              That will work too! The wife would be happy and maybe keeps KK in Lubbock longer which means I keep getting the footballs at Tech since KK is a big Wilson football fan. I’m in a win-win on Friday.
                              The Fighting Herms are riding a wave of momentum at this point. With the D playing quality ball, no pressure to win and Ehlinger plus Williams back...Texas rolls the Red Raiders.

Comment

I hope the Horns show up on Friday and get the W. In previous years this would be the perfect time for a let down, we’ll see what Herman can do.

I think the Ags are in an interesting situation. There’s no doubt what the fan base wants, but I’m just curious if they go that route who they will be targeting. I think TAM is in a great spot to draw a lot of interest, but who is #1 on their list?

Comment

Working...
                                X