• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Michael!

Comment

Better 4 days late than never.

Comment

I live on 10 acres in Aransas Pass. All my barns are on the ground,boats are flipped over, trees are down and fences are damaged.

But I say that to say this...the house is ok enough and we are ok.

I don't need immediate help but I would be willing to let you guys store trailers, set up campers, or whatever will help those around me.

Comment

For Road conditions go to

drivetexas.org

Comment

Originally posted by Brush Country View Post
            Sorry bud the news, just reported that Hotel. There's trailers and high truck parking on the shoulders to use an exit to put boats in to get to the location of the Hotel.
            Looked like plenty of boats there in the news so we hung back. We are trying to find places to go in the am any help would be appreciated

Comment

Been a Hectic day around here in Baytown as well as many other places in the area. Saw a couple TBH stickers on trucks today as we were boating in to some flooded neighborhoods. Its been a heartfelt experience seeing all the folks come together!! About I know is I10 at the San Jacinto is flooded as well as at Cedar Bayou just west of Mont Belvieu. FM 1942 between Crosby and Mont Belvieu as well. We plan to be back at it at daylight to see what help we can lend. Yall stay safe and GOD speed!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jason86 View Post
                Looked like plenty of boats there in the news so we hung back. We are trying to find places to go in the am any help would be appreciated
                There are folks meeting up at the Kroger at Kirkwood and Briar Forrest. Flat bottoms, jet skis and canoes worked there today bit bigger boats couldn't launch. Water is flowing steady through there from the Addicks reservoir. No official coordination there but lots of needs.

Comment

If it's possible to get this as a main drop down until rescue work is done , that would be super helpful. This is great though, thanks

Comment

Angie is loading peeps on C130's today. Don't know where they taking them. Probably DFW. She is now on day 8 logistics working non-stop. Meanwhile I'm home alone and un-supervised.

Comment

Originally posted by Leon County Slayer View Post
                      There are folks meeting up at the Kroger at Kirkwood and Briar Forrest. Flat bottoms, jet skis and canoes worked there today bit bigger boats couldn't launch. Water is flowing steady through there from the Addicks reservoir. No official coordination there but lots of needs.
                      Sorry, correction, that's dairy afford and briar forrest

Comment

Folks. If anyone needs any specific help let me know, I am in Willis. We are supporting local shelters and churches but i know we can do more. A few things I know I can offer:

-I have 2.5 acres of dry land. I can cross fence and take care of a few large animals.
                        -I can probably shelter a few dogs
                        -if you are displaced but have a travel trailer, or we can borrow on, we can probably run power and water and you can stay on my property. Big travel trailers will be a challenege but we can always figure it out
                        - as soon as I get my truck back from mechanic today. I can haul stuff in or out.

Please feel free to text, call or email.
                        713-494-9186
                        Travis.stinson@fmcti.com

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by downtown44 View Post
                          I have challenged two local school districts, local churches, and our communities to fill my cattle trailer with donations and would like to deliver either Friday afternoon or Saturday morning. If anyone knows of a shelter to take this to please let me know. I will be coming from the Groveton/Apple Springs area and can come 59 or 45.
                          Klein Oak HS off of Root Road is a shelter needing supplies.

Comment

Can anyone tell me if 59/69 south is open from Porter through Kingwood over the San Jacinto River.
                            Also is I 45 south open from Woodlands to down town Houston..Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by stevieray54 View Post
                              Can anyone tell me if 59/69 south is open from Porter through Kingwood over the San Jacinto River.
                              Also is I 45 south open from Woodlands to down town Houston..Thank you
                              Just went thru there northbound. Came into Houston on 290 east in a motor coach taking nursing staff from Dallas VA to Houston VA. Headed back to Bonham now. 45 is moving both north and south. Not sure about 59/69 to Porter.
                              Last edited by Wolf_Creek; 08-30-2017, 05:55 PM.

Comment

Thank You very much

Comment

Working...
                                X