No announcement yet.

Official Outdoor Griddle Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

28" came in last night. Quick assembly today and 6 coats of flax seed oil later it's looking good. Going to do onions as the final seasoning and then a Philly cheesesteak.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks good!! Onions, mushrooms n Ribeyes will top off your seasoning real nice!!

Comment

Originally posted by TexasBob View Post
        28" came in last night. Quick assembly today and 6 coats of flax seed oil later it's looking good. Going to do onions as the final seasoning and then a Philly cheesesteak.

Nice work on getting it seasoned! Looks good.

Comment

Originally posted by duckmanep View Post
          [ATTACH]866143[/ATTACH]
          Yes i would like to know where you got for that price as well

Comment

Originally posted by TexasTealHunter View Post
            Yes i would like to know where you got for that price as well

Post 164

Comment

There's a lady I'm friends with on FB that makes some amazing dishes on her griddle. I thought I would share this one. Most of her dishes have veggies. I'm a meat and taters man. I don't eat many fruits or vegetables. I did like this however. It's more to my liking.

Loaded Pierogies!! Keilbasa, Colby Jack, fried onions, fresh mild salsa, green onions and a spicy sweet Pineapple Poblano Guacamole!

Comment

Did someone say bacon grilled cheese sammich?

Sounds good to me!

I started with some peppered bacon on the left of the griddle. Got the bacon crispy like it should be on a sammich

On the right i took a stick of real butter and melted a layer on the griddle. I added my bread and put Colby jack cheese on each slice of bread. Then I stacked bacon, pepper jack cheese, more bacon, and put the sammich slices together. Grilled until the bread was toasted and cheese had melted. Dad gum this was good eating!!!!

Comment

I'd be tempted to put some slices of acidic, homegrown maters on that. Mouthwatering!!!!
                  Attached Files

Comment

I really enjoy cooking on mine. It is HOT standing in front of it...hotter than a grill. And it causes a mess on the concrerte in front of it if cooking something that creates a lot of grease like burgers. I cooked Tepanyaki chicken and pork with fried rice yesterday and jalapeño bacon cheeseburgers with grilled fennel and leeks today.
                    Last edited by Cantcatch5; 08-05-2017, 07:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cantcatch5 View Post
                      I really enjoy cooking on mine. It is HOT standing in front of it...hotter than a grill. And it causes a mess on the concrerte in front of it if cooking something that creates a lot of grease like burgers. I cooked Tepanyaki chicken and pork with fried rice yesterday and jalapeño bacon cheeseburgers with grilled fennel and leeks today.
                      I have a fan blowing on me when I'm cooking. I also have a mat under my griddle to catch any grease so it doesn't get on anything.

Comment

Love this thing! Ready for deer season so I can fire it up at the lease!

Comment

Love these things! Ready for deer season so I can fire it up at the lease!

Comment

Following

Comment

199.99 for the BS 36" Walmart in Huntsville,picked one up today,had 4 instock.

Comment

Peer pressure is horrible. 278$ at the local wal mart. Far from the 199$ price but convenience is key. Headed to break it in now.

Comment

Working...
                                X