No announcement yet.

The Other Side of the Wall 2017-2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In Bo...thanks for getting the thread kicked off!

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mex. Bowhunter View Post
      To Me Mexico Is not what it Used to Be back when I was lucky enough to get started. The Old Days of Showing up to a new ranch and the Unknown it what brought you back every season. Then Mexico went through a Phase where so many ranches were shot out due to over hunting and bad Droughts. Now As with Texas hunting is turning more to the Management Side witch is Good and Bad. With Good Management trophy deer are Taken every year but, You loose the Mystic of the Old Days. I know I am speaking from my own Experiences and A lot of hunters still just Show up and Hunt Mexico every season with Success but, it Happens a lot Less then it did 20 yrs ago.
      You're 100% right on and have the results to prove it. One of these days I'll get back down there and get a chance to experience the management side of hunting Mexico. Looking forward to it.

Comment

17 stations going up!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'll be back for my 16th season south of the border! For me, it's so much more than just the hunt...as others have expressed above. My wife gets a kick out of the fact that I drive 5 hours to sit on the camp porch with a fire and cold drink...and VERY seldom shoot a deer. It's a magical place! Good luck to everyone in 2017....Bo, thanks for kicking this off!

Comment

Originally posted by BillyloMexico View Post
            Lol you've been listening to too many Double Down Feed advertisements!

I don't even know what Double Down feed is nor have ever seen an advertisement for it.

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
              I don't even know what Double Down feed is nor have ever seen an advertisement for it.

This has to be the joke of the day right? [emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by DPElite View Post
                This has to be the joke of the day right? [emoji23]

Nope. I don't buy into all the latest hype on shooting deer. One reason why I was intrigued by hunting in Mexico was I thought they had a ton of free range large deer, naturally. Guess not.

Comment

Nope. I don't buy into all the latest hype on shooting deer. One reason why I was intrigued by hunting in Mexico was I thought they had a ton of free range large deer, naturally. Guess not.

They do. So does South Texas. So does many many states in the Midwest.

Comment

Originally posted by santana View Post

17 stations going up!!!

Nice Ric!

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Comment

Of course, Mexico has giants, but don't expect to just write a check for one! If you want to do that then stay in Texas. Luck plays a huge part in killing a 175 inch deer. They're not on every ranch, every year. Good luck with your quest, but Mexico doesn't sound like it's for you.

Comment

The Whole Problem with the Question was What Does a 175+ Deer Cost? I don't know if I even know a Ranch in Mexico That Offers a 175+ LF Deer Hunt only. I Know Plenty That Charge you a Fee for a Chance at a 175+ deer that probably make a lot of Money for people just hoping for a Chance at a Deer of that Caliber. I could Give you the Price it Took Me to Grow one after Years of management but, I can Dam Sure Bet that Is not the Price anyone is Looking to Pay.

Comment

Ese vato es un troll

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Mex. Bowhunter View Post
                            The Whole Problem with the Question was What Does a 175+ Deer Cost? I don't know if I even know a Ranch in Mexico That Offers a 175+ LF Deer Hunt only. I Know Plenty That Charge you a Fee for a Chance at a 175+ deer that probably make a lot of Money for people just hoping for a Chance at a Deer of that Caliber. I could Give you the Price it Took Me to Grow one after Years of management but, I can Dam Sure Bet that Is not the Price anyone is Looking to Pay.

Definitely not a 3 day hunt. What a lot don't understand is the time it takes to grow one.

Comment

Comment

Year looks to be starting off on the right foot.

Comment

Working...
                                X