2017 San Angelo area season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    You and me both....we had the saw and his feeder was empty. He said Naaahhhh... Now he's like "we" should have done it then. I said this "we" was ready then..

[ATTACH]837387[/ATTACH]
    Ain't nobody got time for that....He was probably in a hurry to get back to camp and watch some cartoons....Lol

Doby is a good dude. He's about the funniest guy I think I have ever been around.

Comment

I can't wait to participate in this thread [emoji884][emoji884][emoji884][emoji884]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

[emoji6][emoji848]

Comment

Originally posted by Bone Thug View Post
          Ain't nobody got time for that....He was probably in a hurry to get back to camp and watch some cartoons....Lol

Doby is a good dude. He's about the funniest guy I think I have ever been around.

I'm sure he was...[emoji23]

Comment

In, looking forward to another good year! Ready to get back out and see who all made it through the war zone known as last weekend in our area. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              You and me both....we had the saw and his feeder was empty. He said Naaahhhh... Now he's like "we" should have done it then. I said this "we" was ready then..

[ATTACH]837387[/ATTACH]
              That a deer or jackrabbit?

Comment

^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by elliscountyhog View Post
                  Well, no antlers so gotta be a deer.

Comment

Originally posted by ClayW View Post
                    I can't wait to participate in this thread [emoji884][emoji884][emoji884][emoji884]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JFT with his DSDs in da house!

Just for scale...those are full length Tposts used as leg anchors...

Comment

Headed out west Saturday to top off all the corn feeders and fill protein back up , they should be getting a tad low, Angelo Pellets here we come.

I too have a feeder that I need to either turn into a stand and fill or just cut the legs down a smidgen. Getting to old to be caring corn up a latter, especially more than 5 or 6 bags.. ha ha plus I don't bounce near as good as I did when I was younger........

Rwc

Comment

Originally posted by Rwc View Post
                        Headed out west Saturday to top off all the corn feeders and fill protein back up , they should be getting a tad low, Angelo Pellets here we come.

I too have a feeder that I need to either turn into a stand and fill or just cut the legs down a smidgen. Getting to old to be caring corn up a latter, especially more than 5 or 6 bags.. ha ha plus I don't bounce near as good as I did when I was younger........

Rwc
                        Cool....Should be some nice weather this coming weekend it looks like.

Yup. I'm pretty sure I don't bounce as good as I used too either. Lol

I have all my feeders setup up now where I can stand on the bed of my truck and fill them up. It's a lot faster and safer, for sure.

Comment

Anyone up for a meet and greet at my new lease in a few weeks? Got some stands and feeders to get put up and need some of you young bucks to load the feeders and protein in them.

For those that know my age.....SSSSHHHHHH!!!

Comment

Cool....Should be some nice weather this coming weekend it looks like.

Yup. I'm pretty sure I don't bounce as good as I used too either. Lol

I have all my feeders setup up now where I can stand on the bed of my truck and fill them up. It's a lot faster and safer, for sure.
                            That's what I need to do. I have a bunch of winch ups but they don't hold as much corn as my big ones do.

Comment

Screw climbing ladders or at least tall ladders any more

Comment

Anyone up for a meet and greet at my new lease in a few weeks? Got some stands and feeders to get put up and need some of you young bucks to load the feeders and protein in them.

For those that know my age.....SSSSHHHHHH!!!
                                Lol.

I should be around if you need help. I don't mind at all.

How far is your lease from Angelo?

Comment

Working...
                                X