No announcement yet.

2017 Coon Carnage Count....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since November I've killed about 25 at one feeder location and close to 100 over the last 3 years in the same feeder. They still keep coming!!

Comment

Originally posted by RMW View Post
      Since November I've killed about 25 at one feeder location and close to 100 over the last 3 years in the same feeder. They still keep coming!!

That's a great haul....but this is a 2017 thread...any idea since Jan 1?

Comment

Originally posted by Fajkus7 View Post
        You almost had it. You'll have to be quicker than that (best old fishing guy voice from the State Farm commercials)
        I have a buddy with the last name of Farkus and that's what I saw when I read it..

Comment

50...............under the feeder,broad daylight.Springfield XDM.

DJ

Comment

Woke up this morning and let my Blue Lacy Ramadi out. He instantly hits on a coon under my deck. So after awhile, my dog crawls under the deck and corners the coon. I grab the cordless drill, throw a screw bit on and take off one of the deck boards. The coon had wedge himself between two boards. My dog has a hold of him by a leg as I stab this little ******* with a knife. I was late for work but my dog had a hell of a time.

Comment

What happens when you put them too close together and encounter the world's dumbest coon.
              Attached Files

Comment

But they're so cute!

Comment

Originally posted by More Liberty View Post
                  Woke up this morning and let my Blue Lacy Ramadi out. He instantly hits on a coon under my deck. So after awhile, my dog crawls under the deck and corners the coon. I grab the cordless drill, throw a screw bit on and take off one of the deck boards. The coon had wedge himself between two boards. My dog has a hold of him by a leg as I stab this little ******* with a knife. I was late for work but my dog had a hell of a time.

51? That's a helluva story..

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                    That's a great haul....but this is a 2017 thread...any idea since Jan 1?
                    9 since January 1st

Comment

Originally posted by RMW View Post
                      9 since January 1st

niiiice! 60 .....I had no idea we'd have this many already..

Comment

Got 5 this weekend using Duke's traps. Bait was sardines and marshmallows. So that brings us to 65.

Comment

I'm going down to Hacienda del Brute Killer for a doe run. I'll put out my 2 dog proofs while there and post up if I catch.

Comment

19 this month with DP, cubby sets and Q beam.

84 total

Comment

Originally posted by RRagan83 View Post
                              4 from this past weekend all with DP traps corn and red Gatorade or as my lil boy calls it his coon juice so the total is 43. I am about the do an all out assault, I brought home 18 traps to recondition so I should be putting a real hurting on them here shortly.

What sort or carabiner are you using? I have a surplus of cheaper 'non climbing' but not sure a coon could run offt with it or not. Looks faster than current way I have them rigged.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                                What sort or carabiner are you using? I have a surplus of cheaper 'non climbing' but not sure a coon could run offt with it or not. Looks faster than current way I have them rigged.
                                They are pretty heavy duty I got them from TSC quick and easy

Comment

Working...
                                X