Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bowtechbandit View Post
    possibly Chris Bracket?

Wow someone else asked this. This guy must have a reputation. I’ve tried tracking him down and can’t seem to find anything on him.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun shooter View Post
      Yeah, the reason was he and a couple others were trying to turn a thread asking for help into huge conspiracy theory.

Can we keep this one on track?

I’m gonna have to agree w the OP here!! I mean da* people he’s comin to the green screen simply asking for some so called buddies help and this is what y'all r giving him!! To b honest with some of the replies I’ve read Sounds like some of y’all on hear might b involved or know something and just trying to lead the OP in the wrong direction!! Sorry Op for gettin on ur thread w this but I’ve heard enough of the bs and wanted to help u clarify again to some people that ur just lookin for help findin the guy in the pic not a whole story of what some thought might have happened!! Good luck finding him and if found I hope they prosecute his AS* to fullest extreme!!

Comment

Hope you are able to catch him.

Comment

Originally posted by Bretto22 View Post
          I’m gonna have to agree w the OP here!! I mean da* people he’s comin to the green screen simply asking for some so called buddies help and this is what y'all r giving him!! To b honest with some of the replies I’ve read Sounds like some of y’all on hear might b involved or know something and just trying to lead the OP in the wrong direction!! Sorry Op for gettin on ur thread w this but I’ve heard enough of the bs and wanted to help u clarify again to some people that ur just lookin for help findin the guy in the pic not a whole story of what some thought might have happened!! Good luck finding him and if found I hope they prosecute his AS* to fullest extreme!!
          you gotta love the theory of a friend, sneaking onto your place, killing your prized animal, sneaking him out, and not coming clean for 6 weeks, just for the hehe hoho fun of it.

Comment

Originally posted by monsterspike View Post
            you gotta love the theory of a friend, sneaking onto your place, killing your prized animal, sneaking him out, and not coming clean for 6 weeks, just for the hehe hoho fun of it.
            That’s why I don’t think it’s a friend messing with him! My friend would die or wish he was dead if he did this to me!! The man said it wasn’t a joke and that it was for real but all the yahoo’s that know everything and sit and look at tbh all day like Facebook just to criticize people’s post bothers me!! If u know something help the man and get u a reward if not keep ur mouth shut and don’t reply!!

Comment

Bump

Comment

Cajun, sounds like you might be pretty close to solving this. Someone will drop a dime on this chump. Im assuming you are gonna pursue some type of legal action when the perp is caught.

I bet that sucker is squirming

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                  Cajun, sounds like you might be pretty close to solving this. Someone will drop a dime on this chump. Im assuming you are gonna pursue some type of legal action when the perp is caught.

I bet that sucker is squirming

Calvin I can assure you I’m going to peruse this guy with everything I’ve got.

Comment

Im sure you will. Perserverance will prevail. You think it was the same guy back in the summer?

Comment

Guys like this can't help but talk about it or show off the antlers.

He's likely already told someone now hopefully that person will hear of the reward.

Comment

Any updates? All the threads on this topic keep getting whacked. Hope he's caught soon!

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun shooter View Post
                            Calvin I can assure you I’m going to peruse this guy with everything I’ve got.

Yep, peruse the heck out of him....

Comment

Originally posted by Shinesintx View Post
                              Yep, peruse the heck out of him....

Haha you do t know how good I am at perusing!

Comment

Did you post this on the Leon County Swap page on FB. It has over 20k members I'm sure someone knows something.

Comment

Working...
                                X