Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm as nervous at a cat! Opinions please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shane View Post
    Prayers sent.
    You win...

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
      I will pay him just because he did the work. Lesson learned. I just gotta laugh and move on. Thanks for all the responses! Chew you're the best

Is it really that hard to make them not look so surprised?

If its still wet I would politely ask him about it... It can still be changed a little. Once it drys its pretty much done.

Comment

That mount will look great hanging in the closet.

Comment

I would find several pics of nice cat mounts and show them to him. That one has elvis sideburns.
          Last edited by Chew; 08-30-2016, 10:18 AM.

Comment

Tough break, Ive passed on fat Tom at my place because Im scared about dropping the kind of coin a cat requires and ending up upset at the final product. I think I need to do my research of where I would take him first and then have a conversation with the person about resolution should it turn out bad.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
              I will pay him just because he did the work. Lesson learned. I just gotta laugh and move on. Thanks for all the responses! Chew you're the best

Is it really that hard to make them not look so surprised?
              I'm not a taxi but I'm guessing yes. He'll grow on you after a while.

Comment

If I shot a cat with crooked eyes I would want the mount to also have crooked eyes.

Comment

Aww, but it looks so cute like that lol

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by shaft_slinger00 View Post
                    that mount will look great hanging in the closet.
                    lmao!!!!!

Comment

Whoa!
                      I would have a honest talk with him and I would offer to pay for the materials but that is it. He gets a free attempt at a cat mount. I think that is a fair deal considering the circumstances.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

Lmbo hahahahaha . Hopefully it was still wet when he took the pic to mess with you .

Comment

Man.. ya'll are tough(mean). It has a..uh..a unique look to it?

Comment

I always wonder why hunters that kill bobcats just don't skin out the bobcat and send the pelt off for tanning. They would have a superior finished product over about 95% of all bobcat mounts.

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
                              I always wonder why hunters that kill bobcats just don't skin out the bobcat and send the pelt off for tanning. They would have a superior finished product over about 95% of all bobcat mounts.

It's not too late I hope. This may be the best option I have left. I will see how bad it is in person first.

Comment

I had one done and it looked similar to yours. I eventually sold it in a garage sale. Couldn't keep it on the wall without getting mad. Lesson learned.

Comment

Working...
                                X