• Show
Clear All

Post the pics tease!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

East Tx here too. Keep the pics coming

Comment

I had my feeder running in Trinity county on a couple hundred acres in the middle of a large mld lease and edge of NF.
        Nothing to write home about. I think its still way too green. Not even does or hogs are hitting the corn

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
          I have a couple of three year olds that make me go oooooohhhh! Thank God for trail cameras because noone would believe they were three if we didnt know them.
          I can think of 2,maybe 3 if one's velvet injury wasn't a big deal last year, that should look pretty good this year at 3yo. Only 1 of them has a tendency to stay put year-round so I need to get my cards to find him. I predict he'll be a short-tined 10 that's about 18" wide.

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
            I'm in. Hunting 568 acres in San Augustine county. Just 3 of us. Pulled some cards today and got a good shooter.

Hunting 5k+ in San Augustine myself

Comment

OFFICIAL 2016/17 East Texas Hunting Thread

Anybody know corn price in Pineland?
              Last edited by The Legend 1984; 08-30-2016, 07:48 PM.

Comment

Walker Creek hunting club here, first year on it not sure what to expect. Back to the oletimmer east Texas shooting lanes where I am. Not much moving room. Had these porters showing up before I had the feeder running ( fixed and feeding now). One yearling doe so far. Hoping deer will move back in since the hog dogs are supposed to stop running. Fingers crossedClick image for larger version

Name:	STC_0052.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	108.4 KB
ID:	24460294[ATTACH]810373

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
                Attached Files
                Last edited by TXOUTLAW; 08-30-2016, 08:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TXOUTLAW View Post
                  Walker Creek hunting club here, first year on it not sure what to expect. Back to the ole east Texas shooting lanes where I am. Not much moving room. Had these porters showing up before I had the feeder running ( fixed and feeding now). One yearling doe so far. Hoping deer will move back in since the hog dogs are supposed to stop running. Fingers crossed[ATTACH]810372[/ATTACH][ATTACH]810373

Last edited by TXOUTLAW; 08-30-2016, 08:38 PM. Reason: Duplicated, please delete

Comment

Originally posted by The Legend 1984 View Post
                    Anybody know corn price in Pineland?
                    Not 100% sure, but I hunt public land there. Haven't had time to get out there this year besides a squirrel hunt but I have high hopes this year. Should be a good one.

Comment

This guy shows up every year may be three times on camera usually before or after season. Polk cty
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by axisbuck; 08-31-2016, 06:51 AM.

Comment

I'm always excited this time of year and this year looks to be a good one. No big bucks yet but a lot of activity at feeders. I hunt in Anderson County.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex02 View Post
                          I'm always excited this time of year and this year looks to be a good one. No big bucks yet but a lot of activity at feeders. I hunt in Anderson County.

Seems to be several Anderson county guys around, which part of the county?

Comment

I've got nothing but a bunch of does and fawns at the feeders still. Im glad to see them hanging around. Planted plots last weekend to keep the food plentiful in the pines. Cant wait to see what is going to show up!

Comment

I'm excited for this season, too. Last year I had more 4.5+ year old bucks than ever and several of them were on my hit list but then the floods came and I couldn't hunt most of my properties. However, I did luck out and before I pulled my cams in february I got photos of a few of those studs that made it thru the season and came back into the bottoms after we had 2 different "100 year floods".

Im pumped!!

Comment

Originally posted by bloodstick View Post
                                I had my feeder running in Trinity county on a couple hundred acres in the middle of a large mld lease and edge of NF.
                                Nothing to write home about. I think its still way too green. Not even does or hogs are hitting the corn

Same here in Polk county. Checked cams and in the last 4 days I had 3 does hit the feeder for about 5 minutes and that's it. Nothing else. Still too green for them to be hitting the corn I gues. Kind of frustrating

Comment

Working...
                                X