Coal train derailed....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coal train derailed....

11 cars cane off the track and several dumped into the river at Roanoke. I wonder if this will effect the hunting out there at grapevine this year?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know why it's cool? But yes bridge failure caused one to go off tracks apparently..

Comment

Rail gang has been working on this track for the last 2 weeks replacing the cross ties and rock guess not soon enough.

Comment

Originally posted by gunnut 99 View Post
        Rail gang has been working on this track for the last 2 weeks replacing the cross ties and rock guess not soon enough.

They had moved on from this area, they are six or seven miles south now. Some ones got some s'plaining to do.

Comment

Yep

Comment

Originally posted by HdFilmmaker View Post
            They had moved on from this area, they are six or seven miles south now. Some ones got some s'plaining to do.

Yep... they were right on this stretch for the last couple of weeks... seems awfully coincidental that this happened right after they moved on.

I'm glad there apparently weren't any people fishing the creek below the RR bridge yesterday evening like there usually is.

Comment

Originally posted by RCDuck View Post
              Yep... they were right on this stretch for the last couple of weeks... seems awfully coincidental that this happened right after they moved on.

I'm glad there apparently weren't any people fishing the creek below the RR bridge yesterday evening like there usually is.

Yes they are lucky no-one was hurt. I'm sure the new road bed will have something to do with it.

Comment

This it what it looks like as of 5:30 pm

Comment

Originally posted by HdFilmmaker View Post
                  11 cars cane off the track and several dumped into the river at Roanoke. I wonder if this will effect the hunting out there at grapevine this year?

why would it effect the hunting?

Comment

Working...
                  X