Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lake Whitney and Lake Aquilla 2015 -2016 this is it!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lake Whitney and Lake Aquilla 2015 -2016 this is it!!!

We've made the turn and a new season is just around the corner. So get on out there and get your scouting done. Your going to ask why this guy in Florida is kicking this thread off, well it's because I was asked to by a friend. Years ago when I got back into bow hunting I met our own Texas Grown and that started me on the path of fellowship with TBH. Hunting is all about the memories you make and the people along the way.! So post up guys ! I wish all of you the best of luck is getting your special deer but also your experiences with all the good people you've met in the field . Pics are always welcome be it hunting or around the camp fire. Be safe , be courteous and spread the friendship that is Texas Bow Hunter.

Well put storm I've enjoyed the comradeship on the gs and the lessons I've learned from the people on here. Looking forward to the upcoming season like I never have before.

Comment

Wha-WHOOOOO! It's here! Get your Game on fellers . And thanks for kick-n this thing off Storm . Look-n forward to your Texas return someday.

Comment

Tagging. Moving to Midlothian sometime this Fall so you guys may have another hunter to say hello to around lake Whitney!

Comment

Originally posted by Treehunter View Post
          Tagging. Moving to Midlothian sometime this Fall so you guys may have another hunter to say hello to around lake Whitney!
          And the guys that posted before you will lead you in the right direction if you ask.

Comment

Nice start to it Storm. You goin to be back for any of the season?

Sorry I couldn't make the kick-off meeting today, lot of stuff going on with family.

Comment

I'm in. Plan on being out here a bit this season.

Comment

Ready to get the season started. Good luck to all.

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
                  Nice start to it Storm. You goin to be back for any of the season?

Sorry I couldn't make the kick-off meeting today, lot of stuff going on with family.
                  Heck I can't even start my season over here I've got 7 engines to build so I'll be all over the state the rest of the month. If I can I will let you guys know.

Comment

good way to start it up storm...

looking forward to another season on the river and camping at plowman..but im going to have to try my luck at getting an elk in idaho first ..till its just work crappie fishing..

Comment

Looking forward to getting out there more this season! I didn't get a chance to get out there even once last year but I'm gonna do my best to change that this year! Good luck to everyone!

Comment

My current view having lunch with a customer! And a good view it is
                        Attached Files

Comment

Is it doe season?

Comment

Ahhh! Cabana girls

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                              Ahhh! Cabana girls
                              I hope my wife don't see this. The guys I was with went to wet Willies over at south Beach!

Comment

Working...
                              X