No announcement yet.

Osage build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm no bowyer but that looks pretty darn good to me. As others have mentioned, maybe a hair more bend those last 7"-3" based on some of the pictures I've seen on the web, but I'd say if it shoots smooth, feels good, and you're happy with it. I'd call it good.

Comment

Good work!

Bisch

Comment

Looks good to me, what's your final AMO length and weight?

Comment

Looks good from here...but then again, I don't make self bows...nice looking stick

Comment

Good Job!

Comment

Its 61 1/8" oal. 59 3/4" ntn 57 3/4" amo or i guess string length. Somewhere between 50- 55# @ 27.5" draw

And thanks for looking yall...gonna try and get a better money shot.

Comment

I like how the tiller looks. I like a static limb tip (about the last 8"-10" but like to keep them narrow to reduce weight in the tips. This will create a fast bow with no hand shock. I continue to tiller to weight as I like the shape at draw as is.

Comment

Thought about the thinning of the tips...and im a big wuss about it,, so gonna sit with a tad handshock and call her finished.

Comment

Oh come on . If they are 3/8 that's more than enough. A hair over a 1/8 will work at the string knoch.

Comment

Lol...im a wuss...maybe the next bow will have teeny tips!

Comment

Originally posted by 4dog View Post
                        Thought about the thinning of the tips...and im a big wuss about it,, so gonna sit with a tad handshock and call her finished.
                        How wide are your tips?

Comment

Working...
                        X