Z7 Extreme or Creed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Z7 Extreme or Creed

I am currently shooting the Legacy and love the bow. Looking to get a new one soon. Shot the creed and absolutely loved it. The Z7 i currently have not shot but it is a little cheaper and i like the look of the bow. What are your opinions??

Creed!!!! Check my thread on it. Lots of good opinions

Comment

I got the z7 love it but I just bought the creed waiting on accessories to arrive and I bet am gonna love shooting it too!

Comment

for me it was a toss up, I shoot the the Z7 Maximum, I favored the Z7 Extreme. Shot the Creed and it is nice too. If it was me I would get the Z7 Extreme as my backup bow.

I recommend that you shoot both side by side and chose the one that you like the best.
        You will not go wrong with either one of them.

Comment

I'd buy the creed, I've had all of them.

My heli-m is now the back up to a creed

Comment

Originally posted by txdukklr View Post
            I'd buy the creed, I've had all of them.

My heli-m is now the back up to a creed
            When did you buy the creed??? What did you think compared to the Z7x

Comment

I shot both today. I like the 28" axel to axel of the Z7x vs the 30" of the creed. They are both incredibly smooth, and almost $400 cheaper doesn't hurt. College kids don't have a lot of money hahs..

Comment

If you are buying a new bow you should give the ZXT a shot before drop the big bucks on the Creed.

Comment

The zxt is no different then the Z7...the Z7 was a big hit thats why they brought the ZXT out.

Comment

Ive dexided though...Z7Extreme is the bow I will be hunting with next year.

Comment

Z7e

Comment

Working...
                      X