Any YouTubers on the Green Screen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any YouTubers on the Green Screen?

When I say youtuber I mean someone who makes all or part of there income through a YouTube channel.

I have recently become fascinated with people who are doing this and wanted to see if any fellow TBHers have dabbled in it.

Please share!

I keep telling my kids to make a kids outdoor channel. These people are making millions posting videos. Just seen where a I think he was a 6 year old that made 11 million last year making toy videos.

Comment

We are laying the foundation to supplement our future retirement with YouTube now. We’ve only uploaded a dozen or so videos since fall 2017. Baby steps...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by COOLDAD1 View Post
        I keep telling my kids to make a kids outdoor channel. These people are making millions posting videos. Just seen where a I think he was a 6 year old that made 11 million last year making toy videos.
        Yep. Unboxing toys and describing it!!

Comment

Originally posted by COOLDAD1 View Post
          My daughter has a channel where she does stuff with American Girl Dolls. Its almost at 10k views and she will be able to monitize it. I've been talking to her about trying to grow the channel.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Comment

I've been considering this very strongly as of late.

Comment

Originally posted by Shake N' Bake View Post
              My daughter has a channel where she does stuff with American Girl Dolls. Its almost at 10k views and she will be able to monitize it. I've been talking to her about trying to grow the channel.

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
                We are laying the foundation to supplement our future retirement with YouTube now. We’ve only uploaded a dozen or so videos since fall 2017. Baby steps...

What is your channel?

Comment

Originally posted by BigWes View Post
                  What is your channel?

Hello, we are Michael and Robin Trowbridge, Weekend RV'ers ready to Escape the modern day rat race every chance we get. Follow us on DIY projects and as we embark on adventures, totally off the cuff. We have a passion to travel the great State of Texas in search of the next big adventure and a great deal of relaxation. We hope that our real life stories and struggles inspire you to go out and have your own, Weekend Escape. Until then, Join Us! "If you want to see some changes in your life you have to make some changes in your life" ~Michael Trowbridge

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
                    I just subscribed.

Here's mine
                    Howdy! We are the Mathis family. Our channel is all about our family of 5 and our simple life in Texas! We live north of Ft Worth on a small 1 acre property. We have chickens, a garden, raise our own pigs for meat, as well as meat chickens! We enjoy camping, hunting and fishing. We are a very active outdoor family. We also run a small part time taxidermy business that has grown a lot the last few years! It keeps us very busy during hunting season. We look forward to sharing our lives through YouTube this coming year. We have several projects we will share and also our daily lives. Please subscribe and join us!

Comment

Originally posted by Shake N' Bake View Post
                      I just subscribed.

Here's mine
                      Howdy! We are the Mathis family. Our channel is all about our family of 5 and our simple life in Texas! We live north of Ft Worth on a small 1 acre property. We have chickens, a garden, raise our own pigs for meat, as well as meat chickens! We enjoy camping, hunting and fishing. We are a very active outdoor family. We also run a small part time taxidermy business that has grown a lot the last few years! It keeps us very busy during hunting season. We look forward to sharing our lives through YouTube this coming year. We have several projects we will share and also our daily lives. Please subscribe and join us!

I saw that and did the same. We will be publishing a couple spring break videos in a few weeks

Comment

my daughter is starting her own channel and should be releasing it very soon. She is 7. Her channel will be doing arts and crafts for kids, some outdoors stuff, basically just having fun. My wife is her helper and I am camera guy and producer.

I have been goofing with different video editing softwares. iMovie is the most cost effective due to it being on both of my macbooks already. We are looking at better mic and camera as well. It's been fun so far helping her a long and I get to use some of my knowledge from recoding music when I was younger.

just subscribed to you guys.

Comment

My son works for the guy who does Demolition Ranch and Vet Ranch

Comment

Sons of Watson Outdoors is my son and I's channel, we are hoping for a few more subscrbers to make monetization.

mostly bow shooting, airguns, and cooking with my kiddo but it keeps us busy.

Comment

Originally posted by az2tx View Post
                              My son works for the guy who does Demolition Ranch and Vet Ranch
                              Matt Carriker! Does he work in the warehouse?

Comment

Working...
                              X