Purple

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Purple

Anyone have any personal experience with a Purple brand mattress? I'm not sleeping well at all right now so it's time for a new one. Looking for some firsthand experiences with the "online" mattress companies.

My ten year old memory foam mattress from Denver Mattress is worn out. I'm leaning toward trying Purple, Matrix or Tuft & Needle... with Purple being the one we will likely try first.

Not purple

Comment

I'm about to pull the trigger too.. but cant decide which one to gamble on... sleepnumber, casper, purple...

Comment

Originally posted by Diamonddan View Post
        Not purple
        Care to elaborate?

Comment

I have a Casper and I love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by offthemap View Post
            Anyone have any personal experience with a Purple brand mattress? I'm not sleeping well at all right now so it's time for a new one. Looking for some firsthand experiences with the "online" mattress companies.

My ten year old memory foam mattress from Denver Mattress is worn out. I'm leaning toward trying Purple, Matrix or Tuft & Needle... with Purple being the one we will likely try first.
            I meant Helix not Matrix...

Comment

Originally posted by Diamonddan View Post
              Not purple
              Funny.... Norm reference

Comment

We have had a purple for about 6 months now. Love it. On the old traditional mattress I would wake up a lot in the middle of the night. I find that I sleep a lot sounder than I did before. Also I slept a lot cooler, until my wife decided to put the mattress protector on the bed. So now we are looking at getting the mattress protector designed for the purple bed.....

Comment

We are thinking of trying the purple out as well.... @nursejenn
                  Last edited by sjaaaz; 04-10-2017, 09:39 AM.

Comment

Just ordered a Purple 2 min ago

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by nursejenn View Post
                      Just ordered a Purple 2 min ago

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
                      Hows it feel so far?

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                        Hows it feel so far?
                        It's light as air at the moment!

I'll let you know on a month or so!

@Txblkcld has had one for over a few months and I talked to him about it yesterday. We've looked at mattresses in store and I just didnt LOVE any of them so I figure why not give purple a shot... we have 100 days to decide... they seem to have made sending it back easy too... it'll be picked up and donated to charity...

Comment

Love my purple mattress! Went through a few big box store mattresses and was not happy at all! I'd always wake up with aches and pains, never felt rested etc.

Guess I've had the purple for about a yr now. It's extremely comfortable, never any aches and pains, and I feel much more rested in the morning.

About the only downside I've seen so far is that it's heavy, it doesn't get moved often so that doesn't really matter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I just ordered a king for my wife and I a few days ago. I have heard a lot of great things about them, and very few bad. With the 100 night sleep guarantee, it's worth a shot!

Comment

3-4 weeks..... geez

Comment

Working...
                              X