Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gingib View Post
    Wouldn't that make you the snowflake since he is obviously American
    Your small minded ignorance never ceases to confound me.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy View Post
      To a degree...

He did take a knee with the whole team. But, it was before the anthem.
      He knows that but the media likes portraying it like he stated in post 3.

Comment

As an army veteran with two tours in Viet Nam and having spent the last 40+ years in either State or Federal law enforcement I will defend your 1st Amendment rights in my official capacity to the death if necessary. However in a private arena I am sure I would say or do something particularly stupid.

Comment

Really surprised to see this is still a topic of conversation....

Comment

As far as I am aware the Texans did take a knee during one game and it wasnt all of them. As for the team kneeling it was around mid season and it was a reaction to the owner Bob McNairs comments from an Owners meeting in New York he made that got out to the public, ''SUPPOSED TO BE CONFIDENTIAL''. He said something about the Inmates Running the Prison. I did stop watching them and I was highly disappointed in them for it. I am a nice guy so I am giving them another chance so I will be watching when I can this year. Heres one of the links about the issue.
            https://www.businessinsider.com/hous...omment-2017-10.
            Personally I dont agree with the platform/situation the players are using to do this. I have lost many friends and family members who have fought and died for the flag, including LEO's, Firefighters, Ems etc. As a 13yr vet it ****** me off. On the flip side that is what we defend, the right for free speech. As much as these players (any sport) make and the privileges/status they are awarded there are many other ways to accomplish what they want without kneeling during the National Anthem. Imagine if each player used their status to visit the City they play for and the one they are from to make changes in a more professional manor what they could accomplish. There are 32 teams each with a 53 man roster, thats 1696 communities from which the players are from(if all from a different community) plus the one they play for. They should be able to make the changes they want by going that route if that is their true intention besides just getting attention for something.

Comment

nfl

Originally posted by Swampa View Post
              Cowboys don’t kneel. Just saying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Cowboys are used to having their hands cuffed behind them is why lol

Comment

nfl

Originally posted by DFWPI View Post
                Only time a player should kneel on the field is on a kick-off deep in the end zone .

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
                this

Comment

Stirring the pot

Comment

Comment

They spent enough time on the ground last Sunday.

Comment

I have no issue with them kneeling as long as they place their hand over their hart, or helmet or.. Mostly as long as it is in gratitude for those who have fallen to give the right as Americans we all have.
                        If it happens during the anthem for anything else, someone should come along and give a swift kick to attention!

Comment

Working...
                        X