GoPro Mount Recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GoPro Mount Recommendations

I'm wanting to put my GoPro on the riser area on my bow, does anyone have any recommendations for a quality mount?

I bought the generic kit of like 50 different mounts for I think 25? In there is the handle bar mounting one that fits perfectly on stabilizer. I wouldn't put on riser too much vibration when you shoot. Also if you're not familiar with go pro and unless they've changed it you can't zoom in when videoing so be prepared that everything's gonna look like it's a mile away so record and hi DEF 1080 so when you zoom in it's not too choppy during edit.

Comment

I have this and it works great.

Comment

Comment

We will have a rail mount available by the end of this weekend that screws into your stabilizer port on your bow. It also has a optional phone mount and a optional mount to mount a light with a 1" or 30mm tube to the rail. If that GoPro has a normal 1/4X20 screw hole for mounting to a tripod then you can use the screw that mounts the phone mount to mount the GoPro in place of the phone mount. Here is a picture with all the options. Cost on our website will be $29.99 with all the options and $19.99 with rail mount and phone mount and 15.99 for just the rail mount. As always, we give a 10% discount to TBH members, just send me a PM and I will send you the coupon code for 10% off. Also we will have these at the TTHA in Fort Worth this weekend and San Antonio the next weekend at a discounted price.
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X