Sirius satellite Radio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sirius satellite Radio

Just food for thought for those that have it or want to have it. I figured out that they had went up on my service to $20+ per month. I’m sure most people know they’ll do 6 months for about $30 plus a few fees. Totaling around $38. They wanted to give me the lesser of the two services they offer for that amount and they wanted $53 for the upgraded service which included NFL, NASCAR and Howard Stern. I told them to go ahead and cancel the service if I can’t get the upgraded service for the lesser price. Which they immediately agreed to do so. So that’s my public service announcement to y’all that are interested. Plus to add you can get it through the app on your phone and Bluetooth it to other things or you can get it on your computer through the website.

yep... my wife bought a car in January...came with Sirius for a while. after that we got offers...their normal prices are ridiculous. I ended up paying 24.00 for 4 months. will deal with them again after that.

Comment

I have 3 vehicles and one patio unit. They are definitely open to dealing.

Comment

Every time I get my bill, I call them and tell them I don’t want to pay that much, and they cut it in half.

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

If you do a 3 year deal, they'll give you SiriusXM Anywhere plan for $99/year. That's what I got at the end of my 6 month free on my new truck... I've had XM since '06 and wouldn't be without it. Having the app with capability to bluetooth connect it to anything from my phone is real handy.

Comment

Good to know. My new car came with a free trial and they have been calling every other day. Haven't missed it but wouldn't mind getting it back for cheap. Thanks

Comment

Ends up being about $10 a month. Bad side is you have to call and deal with them every 6-12 months depending on the deal they had when you signed up. To me it is worth it because I am in areas without radio stations often.

Comment

I love my Sirius radio out in the country
                Of course, I’m the golf crazy guy who listens to PGA on the way home.

Comment

Called them yesterday. Had hit me for 19.99 for 4 months before I caught it. Back to 30 for 6 months..

Comment

I like the NFL channel for that Sunday drive home when the cowboys play at noon! Especially when I’m on the football pots. I can hear several games from their home stadiums.

Comment

I dont think i've listened to radio or sat radio since the invention of bluetooth, amazon prime music, podcasts, and audible books...

Comment

Originally posted by Krivoman View Post
                        Called them yesterday. Had hit me for 19.99 for 4 months before I caught it. Back to 30 for 6 months..
                        Isn’t that the same thing??

Comment

I get 5 months for 25 dollars. I let is lapse and then they call me or I call them and get it turned back on. The return call takes 10 minutes. I get the lesser plans.

Comment

Originally posted by Huntindad View Post
                            yep... my wife bought a car in January...came with Sirius for a while. after that we got offers...their normal prices are ridiculous. I ended up paying 24.00 for 4 months. will deal with them again after that.
                            Just stay on top of it. They have an automatic renewal plan that requires at least 30 prior to expiration for cancelling or bad things happen.

Comment

Tanner is that you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X