Youtubers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Youtubers?

Anyone else go down the rabbit hole that is Youtube when you're working nights? What's your favorite channels to watch? I keep watching Deer Meat for Dinner and Mullet Man. I'm not sure how they made it to where they are today, but I wish I could figure out how to turn hunting and fishing into a full time job.
    I started my own website/channel 72 Hr Bug Out Bag when I was in the Army several years ago as a side hustle, but getting a "real job" started taking all of my time. I've recently started writing articles again, but still can't find the time/resources to make some videos again. If any of y'all have your own channels/websites, please feel free to post a link below as well. Happy 'tubing!

Wish I knew.. I have a channel. But dont upload enough.. Easy answer is consistency..
    My Name is JT Larkin. I am a husband, a father and proud Texan. I bow hunt, fish, play golf, poker and drink whiskey.

Comment

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
      Wish I knew.. I have a channel. But dont upload enough.. Easy answer is consistency..
      https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAg...o8ozWOA9ct-7g/
      I think you hit the nail on the head there. The guys I mentioned upload 2 - 3 videos a week if not more.

Comment

FYI the highest paid youtuber in 2019 was an 8 year old kid. He made $26 million in 2019. I say we all subscribe to each other's channels and help each other out. They all started somewhere...

Comment

Just had bluegabe at the ranch

Comment

Originally posted by Encinal View Post
            No way! That's awesome! Do you have a link to the video he did, or has he posted it yet?

Comment

we are mentioned in the catfish video which is his latest. Javi vid will be out sunday or monday probably.

Comment

we are mentioned in the catfish video which is his latest. Javi vid will be out sunday or monday probably.
                I'll keep an eye out for it. Thanks.

Comment

Watched that video yesterday. Neat.

Comment

I watch "The Old Sea Dog"----- sailing videos...….
                    This Farms Wife..... just a good all around farming...…
                    Dangar Marine...…………
                    I enjoy the "Off Grid" videos...……
                    and the picked up "junk stuff", to see if it can be repaired....

Comment

Originally posted by sailor View Post
                      I watch "The Old Sea Dog"----- sailing videos...….
                      This Farms Wife..... just a good all around farming...…
                      Dangar Marine...…………
                      I enjoy the "Off Grid" videos...……
                      and the picked up "junk stuff", to see if it can be repaired....
                      I'll have to check those out.

Comment

I watch a lot of ‘the hunting public’ on YouTube

Comment

I had started posting my Airgun hunts last year on YouTube but haven’t posted anything in awhile. Working and hunting is keeping me busy. Plus doing the editing and then posting it drives me up the wall. Just not tech savvy enough. I would have to find someone to do all my editing and posting.

Comment

I started out ok but lost steam quickly. Just not enough time for new material. Hope to kick it back up again when we move to the woods in a few years. Some of my older hunting videos have a lot of hits...one is over 100k

Two retired public servants living out our dreams by moving out of the big city to 21 wooded acres in Leon County, TX. Please follow along as we learn a little, pass on a little, and live a lot. We raise TAMUK Composite meat rabbits, jumbo coturnix quail, Freedom Ranger meat chickens, and other domestic animals to make us less reliant on the stores. We are dabbling in gardening, hunting, tractoring, and just enjoying life.

Last edited by Chew; 08-22-2020, 02:46 AM.

Comment

YouTube is like a video google. If you can’t find it there, it probably doesn’t exist.

I watch so many channels that I can’t remember all of them. Some are both entertaining and educational like Kent Rollins cowboy cooking and many are just one or the other.

Want to build an AR? YouTube.

Want to learn instant pot pressure cooking? YouTube.

Season a carbon steel work? YouTube.

Battle of Coral Sea (or Gettysburg, Midway, Lexington....)? YouTube.

Watching lately...
                              Jamesons Travels
                              The Officer Tatum (police and politics from gang banger turned cop turned YouTuber)
                              Donut Operator (police incidents from civilian-usually humorous-perspective)
                              Brewstew (his life story as told in cartoons)
                              The History Guy
                              Pailin’s Kitchen
                              Hodgetwins/Conservative Twins
                              Sous Vide Everything
                              Ken Heron (drones)
                              Aaron and Claire (Korean cooking)
                              School of Wok
                              Drachinifel (naval history, warships and battles)

And.... a few others.

Yep, it’s a rabbit hole. I could probably get rid of cable and just watch YouTube.

Comment

Working...
                              X