Directv offer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Directv offer

So I called a few weeks back for the $50 off for 12 months promotion. The lady on the phone told me the offer was on my account and I would see it on the next bill. Well, it wasn’t there on this bill.

I got on chat and talked to a rep. He told me he sees a 30 off for 12 months. I asked what happened to the $50 off for 12 months. He told me that it’s there, that this was an additional promotion available.

I then made sure I read that correctly, I asked him if this meant I’ll have $80 off for 12 months, he said yes!

So everyone, might want to call and see if there’s additional promotions. I screenshot everything on chat so I have evidence!

Says it will be on my next FULL billing period. Might be why it wasn’t on this one, I did it in the middle of the billing cycle.

Just checked mine..65 and change when it was 117. Following to see if others get another 30 before I call

Comment

Does it matter if you are still in the two year contract period??

Comment

I’m still in mine. Only a couple months out

Comment

We called yesterday and they told us the $50 promotion was not available anymore. They gave us $20 off for 12 months and HBO and Showtime free for 12 months

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoodkiller View Post
            We called yesterday and they told us the $50 promotion was not available anymore. They gave us $20 off for 12 months and HBO and Showtime free for 12 months

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            $20 off just for asking?

Comment

Originally posted by wtb90 View Post
              $20 off just for asking?
              Yes when I had DTV, I would call them yearly and ask for a discount. Got one every year. Just ask for the customer loyalty department, they have the best discounts to give.

Comment

I do just like BigL , but for Dish. I get the BEST offer I can from the mail or online from a cable provider or directv and tell them to beat it or I'm leaving. It's a hassle because you have to call them - but it always works.

I pay $42 for HBO, Starz, NFL Redzone, and america's 120 (or maybe 200? IDK). Anyway, it's cheap but only because I threaten to leave.

Sorry, I'm cheap.

Comment

Judging by the number of people on here that called in and lowered their bills, they had to shut it off. Last I saw it was 5 pages deep of people lowering their bill plus friends they told, so it’s a big chunk of money just from our “little” group.

Comment

Working...
                  X