No announcement yet.

Need a New Ford Dealership

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would suggest switching your fleet to Chevrolet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Moritz Chevrolet.

Service is go good I'm sure they would remove the bowtie badge and replace with that hideous Ford thingy.

Good luck with your search. Loyalty and Courtesy goes along way with me too.

Comment

If you decide to go the Covert route shoot me a pm. I'm good friends/cousins with the sales manager at Covert in Hutto. He is on the Chevy side but they can sell both from that location and is a good guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
          I would suggest switching your fleet to Chevrolet.

As long as they provide loaner vehicles

Comment

I’m Curt’s defense I know he didn’t expect to just be given the contract, but he is not wrong to have expected to at least get a shot to bid the contract and then let the chips fall as they may.

Comment

Go buy from an out of town dealer and then take all your trucks to your old dealer to be serviced. He’ll get the message! He may ask why he wasn’t given the opportunity to bid on your trucks.
              Last edited by Mertzon Man; 04-26-2018, 07:32 AM.

Comment

After reading (almost) all of these posts, I'm surprised no one has suggested asking someone in the business who they would recommend. Since you said you know the owner of the dealership you have been using, why don't you start by asking him for a recommendation on who to take your business to? BTW, I'm only half joking.

Comment

FWIW.....Curt's buying 8+/- trucks a year of all flavors......I don't think he needs advice on how to conduct business. He's prolly one of the most level headed members on this site. He feels he got slapped in the face.....and justifiably so.

Comment

Try appel ford in Brenham

Comment

Curt, pm sent

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                      I'm saying it can open doors, and be mutually beneficial.

I also appreciate my truck guy more and more, reading these replies. No telling what he's saved me in time, on top of the other ways.

Those who work in loyalty, appreciate it. Loyalty starts by taking care of a fella because its the right thing to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                        FWIW.....Curt's buying 8+/- trucks a year of all flavors......I don't think he needs advice on how to conduct business. He's prolly one of the most level headed members on this site. He feels he got slapped in the face.....and justifiably so.
                        Thanks, but I always appreciate business advice. Lots of folks have good ideas that have helped me throughout my career. I also love that you see me as level headed. Many would disagree. I never expected to be handed the project. I feel I should have been given the opportunity to earn it.

Comment

Thanks for all the recommendations. If any of you have specific contact info for any of the above, please feel free to PM me that info. I'm going to reach out to a few and talk to them.

Comment

Josh Milime manager at Johnson Sewell ford in Marble Falls. I have bought several trucks and have been happy with price and service.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                              I’m Curt’s defense I know he didn’t expect to just be given the contract, but he is not wrong to have expected to at least get a shot to bid the contract and then let the chips fall as they may.

I agree totally. Been there done that. Still sucks no matter how you cut it.

I been buying big trucks from the same dealer for 10 years even though he never does business with me and I have never asked.
                              I been buying pickups from the same dealer for 8 years and we have done business with each other,but they have bought from another vendor and left me out. I am ok with it, but I still should get a shot.

Comment

Pm sent.

Comment

Working...
                                X