Clear All

Kershaw Brookside

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

Comment

Vortex Knock Out knife by Kershaw.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Winman View Post
        If I HAD a knife that looked as nice as this one,,I'd carry it every day and find at least one excuse to use it just so I could admire it again.
        Haa, well thank you

Comment

I've been carrying a Moore Maker trapper with a mesquite handle for about year and have been very pleased with it.

Comment

Gerber EAB

Gerber EAB (Exchange-A-Blade) Lite, with minor modifications. Dirt cheap, literally razor sharp, and if I forget to leave it at home when I go to the airport, I can drop the blade in a trash can and keep the rest.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
              I'm not sure what part of town you are in but I recently found a little knife/antique shop in Pearland. The name is Journey to the Past Antiques. They are a Case, Buck, and Benchmade dealer. VERY, VERY nice little shop. I hope my wife doesn't find out how much money I have and plan to spend there.

Hoggslayer

Will have to check this out, close to my area thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

To the others that are confused I don't know why.

What is your every day carry knife is a pretty simple question ?

Comment

Neck Knife I forged from an old file.

Comment

Gerber Paraframe
                    too much abuse for a nice knife... just me.

Comment

Originally posted by MasonCo. View Post
                      Will have to check this out, close to my area thanks.

They are on FM 518 just west of Hwy 35.

Comment

Benchmade Mini Griptilian with the modified sheep's foot blade. Carried it for a couple of years now and really like it. Stays sharp and great use able size.

Comment

[ATTACH]899494[/ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]899496[/ATTACH][/ATTACH]
                          Attached Files

Comment

[ATTACH]899497[/ATTACH]

Comment

I rotate those 4 through my carry, then have a handful of others. Lately I haven’t lost a knife in 7-8 years, so I don’t mind dropping some money on a nice knife. The bottom Benchmade 765 with the titanium handle is my nice carry piece. I use it mostly when in the city for meetings. The Zero Tolerance 0801 has been my carry lately. It was given to me at SHOT Show this year from a good friend at ZT. The Benchmade 943 has been a great knife, but it’s seen it’s fair share of use and abuse over the years. The 710 was bought to replace it as my daily carry.

Comment

My Benchmade mini griptilian and North fork folders are both at the factory for a tune up. Great knives, and when I inevitably bend clips, pack them full if dirt, or otherwise abuse them 7 dollars in shipping gets them like new again. Only issue with it is it takes a month plus to get them back!

That being said, those two get alternated depending on what I'm doing. D2 steel to beat on, s30v to shave with!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X