Need a trailer home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need a trailer home

Anyone on here sale mobile homes in or around southeast Texas? Need to get a little one for a while until I can figure out what we are going to do with our home.

Originally posted by rconn View Post
    Anyone on here sale mobile homes in or around southeast Texas? Need to get a little one for a while until I can figure out what we are going to do with our home.

I don't but I used to and was really really good at it. I know the ins and outs of almost all the brands. I just drove to north east Texas to look at a product line for one of my best friends that is a GM for a sales center north of Houston. He's thinking of carrying it. If you are going to buy one, I can certainly tell you that there isn't another sales center that goes so far above and beyond in customer satisfaction than he does. He sold my aunt her single wide and she loves it. And she is the biggest pain in the arse person I know and found zero complaints. It's worth it to go see them. And i obviously can pull a couple strings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Oh, and he loves to hunt. If you get him on the topic you better have a few hours because his stories go on FOREVER! I'm sure I'll be in a few of them. Lol

Comment

Who makes the best one? Considering putting one on some property in east Tx.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
          Who makes the best one? Considering putting one on some property in east Tx.

Depends on what you are looking for (size, sq footage).

Comment

So when you look at manufactured homes, you will come to a fork in the road in your search.... one way will be favored more towards price. The other will be more favored for construction. You won't get too end construction if you go down the price road. And you won't get favorable prices down the construction quality road. So you have to figure out what's more important and what your budget allows for. From there, you can determine what is best for you and weed out homes that don't fit either construction or budget.

BUT!!!!! Do not expect 95% of salesman to be blunt and honest

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
              So when you look at manufactured homes, you will come to a fork in the road in your search.... one way will be favored more towards price. The other will be more favored for construction. You won't get too end construction if you go down the price road. And you won't get favorable prices down the construction quality road. So you have to figure out what's more important and what your budget allows for. From there, you can determine what is best for you and weed out homes that don't fit either construction or budget.

BUT!!!!! Do not expect 95% of salesman to be blunt and honest

can you please send me his info or the name of the company. I thank you for the help!!!! small travel trailer with me and 3 girls just isn't working lol

Comment

Need a trailer home

Originally posted by rconn View Post
                can you please send me his info or the name of the company. I thank you for the help!!!! small travel trailer with me and 3 girls just isn't working lol

Here is his office number. 9367308849. Call up there and ask for him if some else answers. His Name is Les Stone and he is the general manager for Clayton Homes in Huntsville, TX. He's been doing this 30 years and been at that location 15 years and won't be moving any time soon.

Be sure to tell him Dapper Dan sent you. He will know who you are talking about. He's the one that started calling me Dapper 15 years ago and it just stuck! Lol. I'll let him know you will be inquiring.

Last edited by DapperDan; 09-13-2017, 03:45 PM.

Comment

If you decide on a bigger travel trailer and it's up here in the dallas area let me know I will haul it down for you.

Comment

Depending on how big you need and how quickly, you could look into a Morgan Cabin on skids. They have two plants in Texas-with one close to Halletsville.

Comment

Originally posted by perow View Post
                      If you decide on a bigger travel trailer and it's up here in the dallas area let me know I will haul it down for you.
                      Thank you sir but I can't do that to you. You are a good man though

Comment

Working...
                      X