SHNF 16-17 BS thread ( Banter session)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dmack View Post
    Barely made it into the house. Got some clothes and some belongings and we're heading off to a hotel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'd say you could crash in our soare room, but I'm guessing it's not just the 2 of you.

Comment

Originally posted by AJMag View Post
      We're about to be in some trouble here. The pond issue is starting to undercut the back side of the driveway. There's a big oak that's in danger of being uprooted, which will take out the driveway and the only access point to the house. Further downhill, the ground is eroding and fence posts are laying down, so we're about to have issues with cows getting out. In the same erosion spot is a big ol pine that could come down on the power lines to dads house only. If the driveway is gone and the power line goes down, there's no way for the trucks to get in to fix it. So.. dad's leaving 1 car here in case they can't get out later. Point being, any more rain is going to be really bad for us.
      Andy if I thought I could get to you without dying I'd offer to help. Be careful out there. Started pouring in Pasadena a couple hours ago. I had to drain the pool. Life tough I'll tell ya.

Comment

Originally posted by Werewolf View Post
        This where ya'll wanna be when Jesus comes back man. Makin fun of ol' Dmack[emoji12]
        You like to see hom#s naked? I don't know what that has to do with me.

Comment

Originally posted by hot_rod_eddie View Post
          Andy if I thought I could get to you without dying I'd offer to help. Be careful out there. Started pouring in Pasadena a couple hours ago. I had to drain the pool. Life tough I'll tell ya.
          Nothing to really help with. I'm just venting frustration. Can't stop any of this from happening, and where all these problems are, it's up to the pipeline to fix it. We can't do any ground work. They are even supposed to come drive t-posts if we need. Just bad because the pond cuts the property in half, so if the driveway goes, there really is no other way in or out. Then there's the cattle issue. Now, I'm fine on the other side of the road, but things going bad over there still have bad effects on us over here. Not to mention that I do have cows of my own over there so I have my own money invested too, not just time and family duties

Comment

Looks like it's almost over fellows. Prayers up for y'all Andy, and everyone else too. Dmack, y'all be safe out there.

Comment

Looks like I gotta buy the kids a new trampoline. That was on the other side of a patch of trees that's 70 yds long. How it made it through those trees is beyond me. Looks like a tornado come through. And water is over the bulkhead, which hasn't happened in at least 30 years!
              Attached Files

Comment

I got one of those too lol

Comment

That was yesterday. Today is much worse. It's never been this high before.

Comment

Us leaving the house. And this is the shallow parts.

Comment

Wow praying for you guys up there

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Is it getting in your house Daniel?

Comment

Originally posted by TMiddleton View Post
                          Is it getting in your house Daniel?

No. It will take a lot more to get in the house. But it is the closest it have ever been. It's at the pit we cooked with.

Comment

Dang!
                            With all that water in the pic, it looks like a hurricane came through!

Comment

It feels like it also.

Comment

If I need to bring my boat so you can get more gear let me know.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X