Camp Bullis 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brenterw428 View Post
    I got drawn today. Went with 5b14. Anyone ever been in that area??
    Not that ive heard so far here. Congrats

Comment

I'm in! I went with 5E-4. Never been over there. Excited nonetheless. We'll see!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 1337hunter View Post
        I'm in! I went with 5E-4. Never been over there. Excited nonetheless. We'll see!

Welcome back! 5E is a pretty active area.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 1337hunter View Post

Congrats

Comment

Congrats to those selected.

Comment

The language in the email I got was strange. It said there were 2 stands left on a first come first serve basis and that I should pick one before they're gone. I had the thought that it would be pretty crappy for someone to get that email at noon but not open it until after work. Is this meant to say they are "overbooking" stands? I don't like that at all. Give a cutoff date for claiming but don't oversell what's available. Anyone else read it this way? Just my two cents.

Comment

The email is a pre-generated email. It's what the first email we got on Saturday said. Yeah it's a crappy email to get.

Comment

Ok, I just re-read those posts. Still, that's just wrong.

Comment

The site clearly says they're drawing more winners than stands and its first come first serve because last year after the excess number of draws and waiting for people to claim or not claim stands some only had a week or so to get set up before season start

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I see the update now. I still think they could come up with something other than "winners" fighting the site to select a stand before someone else does. Doesn't seem like the best way to do it. But, it is a lot better than having the lottery run into the season. I see both sides.

Comment

Personally I feel that if your are a member of the TBH you should automatically get a bow stand. But I don't make the rules so here's to hoping for round three!

Comment

Agreed, they should just give us TA-7 and make that an off limits "TBH ONLY" area!

Comment

Originally posted by MilMan View Post
                            Agreed, they should just give us TA-7 and make that an off limits "TBH ONLY" area!

Agreed, but I'd like to advocate for adding 8A to our "TBH ONLY" area

Comment

Think we should all just agree that the entire base should be ours. Which includes the flag poles area. I saw so many doe around that area it's ridiculous lol.

Comment

And the axis by the resource office

Comment

Working...
                                X