Heads Up - The Site Will Be Offline TONIGHT 4/16/18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nursejenn View Post
    I got an error message when I logged in from a computer. From the home page, I entered my userrname and password and it said "Invalid redirect (texasbowhunter.com)" when it should have taken me to the home page after logging in.

I got the same I’m having to use Tapatalk i can’t use the browser... how do i fix that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I got an error message when I logged in from a computer. From the home page, I entered my userrname and password and it said "Invalid redirect (texasbowhunter.com)" when it should have taken me to the home page after logging in.
      Same message here using the browser on my phone.

Comment

Yeah, something is afoot down at the circle K... I mean TBH...

The weird color changes on the borders are freaking me out... I got that same login/redirect error too, which was no biggie...

the thick black on green/tan borders.... ..... .... I dunno....

Comment

They make meds for that... ������
          yeah it is called CTL-Z aka "control Z"

Comment

Got the same message. Googled TBH and here I am. Had to delete the other favorite link. Must have migrated to a new ISP (?).

Comment

It's a mir-cal I tell ya! I was gettin' tha same err. msg... Don't have tapa tunes... emailed Mary and she musta dun her noze wiggle thang. I hit the refresh button and son of a gun, her I am!!
              This was gettin' ser'us, but she dun saved me!! I feel whole again!

Comment

The "online" and "offline" icons on posts has went to blue and/or green instead of the old arrowhead.

The "post reply" and "quote" button is now blue.

On the "new posts" tab, the down arrow next to the thread name is now blue instead of black like it used to be.

Mary.... are we slowly turning into the BLUE SCREEN?!?!

Comment

Since I replied, this thread no longer appears under the "new posts" tab.

Comment

Dang! Just now getting back on! From all the post since the black-out, looks like I missed a lot!

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                      New forum version?
                      Yes
                      That should be corrected now. Let me know if that is not the case.
                      Originally posted by SwampRabbit View Post
                      Yeah, something is afoot down at the circle K... I mean TBH...

The weird color changes on the borders are freaking me out... I got that same login/redirect error too, which was no biggie...

the thick black on green/tan borders.... ..... .... I dunno....
                      Colors should be normal....are they still off for you?
                      Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                      It's a mir-cal I tell ya! I was gettin' tha same err. msg... Don't have tapa tunes... emailed Mary and she musta dun her noze wiggle thang. I hit the refresh button and son of a gun, her I am!!
                      This was gettin' ser'us, but she dun saved me!! I feel whole again!
                      Chalk it to Movie Magic
                      Originally posted by Tubby View Post
                      The "online" and "offline" icons on posts has went to blue and/or green instead of the old arrowhead.

The "post reply" and "quote" button is now blue.

On the "new posts" tab, the down arrow next to the thread name is now blue instead of black like it used to be.

Mary.... are we slowly turning into the BLUE SCREEN?!?!
                      LOL...No blue screen There are some icon issues that still need to be worked out....hopefully, that won't be too long.

Comment

I got the same message. Copy and pasted the redirect and took me right back to normal.

Comment

How come my smilies ain't workin? I can't have fun anymore!

Comment

Originally posted by Mary View Post
                            Colors should be normal....are they still off for you?
                            Yep, thick black borders around quotes and a lot of stuff that used to probably be light grey or brown and not noticeable. I know the black around quoted text is different. Then there is the thick grey bar that separates a post title from the post that stands out.

All things that we'd all eventually get used to over time, but stand out like a sore thumb when you aren't used to seeing it.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
                              How come my smilies ain't workin? I can't have fun anymore!
                              I can't tell if your being sarcastic, mad, happy, laughing, crying, or thumbing up ..... .. .

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                                I can't tell if your being sarcastic, mad, happy, laughing, crying, or thumbing up ..... .. .

I'm serious as a heart attack! I clique on the smilies and nothing happens! this ain't funny!

Comment

Working...
                                X