My sincerest apologies ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My sincerest apologies ...

I would like to apologize to everyone who expected me to be at the Austin shoot today. Some personal issues required me to turn back home just about the time I was rolling into Bastrop.

It's truly my loss, I know, but as all of you would agree, family comes first. I was hoping to shoot some (at least the short distances - the long shots would not be pretty ) and meet as many of my TBH brethren as I could. I would like to thank all those who responded with encouragement in posts to my desire to attend. I am not surprised at the warm out-pouring of friendship for this is the true TBH way ... the family way. Your encouragement and friendship means a great deal to me. I expect that I will be able to attend other shoots in the near future. May God bless all TBH brethren and be careful on the road as you drive to other shoots.

It's OK, Bill! I hope all is OK with you family too! There is a shoot nearly every Sunday so there are plenty more to make. You should really try to make the TBoT shoot in Wacoon 6/23 or 6/24. It is all trad and the Huaco Bowmen range is a great venue.

See ya later,

Bisch

Comment

No apologies needed. Hope to meet you at another sometime.

J.P.

Comment

There'll be plenty more shoots to attend.....family issues come first. Like Bisch said....hopefully you can make the Waco shoot as it'll be a good one.

Comment

We will see you another time. Sorry you couldn't make it and hope all is well.

Comment

All worked out, thank the Lord. Thanks for the well wishes and the suggestions for other shoots. All I can do is plan and see what happens. Take care, my friends. God bless.

Comment

Working...
            X