Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

With all the broken bows around lately I guess this was destiny!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That sucks did you shoot that bow at the waco shoot on sat

Comment

Originally posted by Kadda&Ben View Post
      That sucks did you shoot that bow at the waco shoot on sat
      No, I shot my longbow. The reallly sad thing is I have been shooting this recurve consistently better than my longbow for the last few months.

Bisch

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
        No, I shot my longbow. The reallly sad thing is I have been shooting this recurve consistently better than my longbow for the last few months.

Bisch
        Well then that's the problem. According to Jeffro, God prefers longbows.

Comment

Originally posted by fletcherfor2 View Post
          Well then that's the problem. According to Jeffro, God prefers longbows.
          I prefer longbows too, Dusty! It is just hard to get any bow to really like you and now I have to train a new set-up.

Bisch

Comment

Ouch!!!! Man I know exactly how you feel, so I'm very sorry for you and your bow.

Comment

That was a nice bow, Jerry. I feel for you, however, I can't help but laugh a little. Your adventures and stories get better every year, lol.

Take Bob up on that puma, those bows shoot sweet, and you know I am longbow man myself.

Comment

Bisch.... could only happen to you! Really glad it didn't screw up your wrist! A bow is easier to fix than us old guys!

Comment

Working...
                X