Bred Does

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bred Does

Does anyone know of someone that sells bred does? I used the search function here and did not dig up much. I also did a google search but got the guys that sell them with 250"+ genetics in them which would be awesome but I don't have that sort of cash.

Let me know if anyone has a good lead. Thanks in advance.

not this time of year

Comment

Deer breeders dont breed does to 150 class deer.

Comment

Wrong time of year for bred does.

Comment

Understood that this is the wrong time of year. I am trying to find some of the smaller outfits that typically have some bred does so I can get on their books before they are all spoken for.

Comment

Unless you are releasing them in a high fence (an yes there were some that released bred does on low fence) and have the certification to do it, its illegal now with the new CWD rules.

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post
              Deer breeders dont breed does to 150 class deer.
              Agreed. I should have been more clear. I am not looking for crazy large deer or anything that has a detailed pedigree.

Comment

Originally posted by bossbowman View Post
                Unless you are releasing them in a high fence (an yes there were some that released bred does on low fence) and have the certification to do it, its illegal now with the new CWD rules.
                I am on a high fence property.

Comment

Originally posted by Fordnandez View Post
                  I am on a high fence property.
                  , some don't know of the rules changes yet.

Comment

Originally posted by bossbowman View Post
                    , some don't know of the rules changes yet.
                    Indeed. Better safe than sorry.

Comment

Whitetail Deer For Sale group on Facebook. Tons of hoovestock traders on FB.

Comment

Doe's that throw spikes / crab claw 4 point deer every year take a lot of time to get rid of. After 15 years of shooting the mature doe's the property was a different place.......

Comment

Originally posted by kparker158 View Post
                          Whitetail Deer For Sale group on Facebook. Tons of hoovestock traders on FB.
                          Thank you for the suggestion. I will look them up.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
                            Doe's that throw spikes / crab claw 4 point deer every year take a lot of time to get rid of. After 15 years of shooting the mature doe's the property was a different place.......
                            I dont disagree but if I do not have any good genetics on the place I am thinking it would be an endless cycle. Also I have the land owner interested in bringing in these does so it is a win win for me

Comment

You could try contacting Paul Johnson, the Los Encinos Ranch. They sell bred does but they are sold out for the year.
                              http://losencinosranch.com/request-a-quote/

Comment

Working...
                              X