Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
    The RSI was over 80K. It's already starting to drop.
    What’s RSI, and where could one go to see that?

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
      So where was the heads up on this quick flip?
      Look back at my posts about $FUEL over the past week or so...more than doubled, but I made a quick 20% yesterday in about an hour.

Comment

Originally posted by topshot View Post
        Etherparty (FUEL) is one to keep an eye on- current price point @.23 with total supply of 1 billion, 485 mil circulating, currently in beta.

anyone else in this with me?
        Here ya go price went from 23 to 46.

Comment

Originally posted by topshot View Post
          Here ya go price went from 23 to 46.
          Got it! I did look at that one. What is funny is there is another Fuel(I think because it trades at a much different price than the one on Binance) on Cryptopia. I bought that one mistakenly and made 50% on my money in 6 hours. It was great. Thanks for the heads up.

I should have held longer as it has more than doubled again from what I sold at.
          Last edited by rtp; 01-12-2018, 06:20 PM.

Comment

Wow this Janus coin is almost 8,000% now what’s driving it?

Comment

Originally posted by clffrdfdge View Post
              I looked at it earlier and Im not on any of the exchanges it is trading on.

Comment

Sorry double post. Don’t know why it is delaying so much.
                Last edited by clffrdfdge; 01-12-2018, 06:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                  What’s RSI, and where could one go to see that?

Relative Strength Index...If you're on Binance go to advanced chart, click on indicators and select rsi......Overbought is normally over 70 and oversold is below 30....Be careful going strictly by the indicator....The price can run sideways and "reset" the indicator before it runs or falls more....

Comment

Originally posted by Lazyman View Post
                    Relative Strength Index...If you're on Binance go to advanced chart, click on indicators and select rsi......Overbought is normally over 70 and oversold is below 30....Be careful going strictly by the indicator....The price can run sideways and "reset" the indicator before it runs or falls more....
                    Good point. I like using the RSI, EMA and MACD to decide on what moves to make short term.

Comment

Where can I find a list of cryptos that are about to be added to different exchanges? Anyone know? I want to see what bittrex is about to add.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackoutRam2500 View Post
                        Where can I find a list of cryptos that are about to be added to different exchanges? Anyone know? I want to see what bittrex is about to add.
                        I'd say maybe crypto news websites. Reddit is one I hear over and over again.

Comment

Trx finally making a move. Twitter dudes saying it’s just the whales testing the waters...see who all will jump in for FOMO. Who knows. Manipulated crap that crypto is. Lol.

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
                            Good point. I like using the RSI, EMA and MACD to decide on what moves to make short term.
                            If you like the MACD change the settings to 8,17,9 and see if you like those better....Guy I followed on ETF's for a while used those numbers....Gives you a little "sharper" lines..

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
                              Trx finally making a move. Twitter dudes saying it’s just the whales testing the waters...see who all will jump in for FOMO. Who knows. Manipulated crap that crypto is. Lol.

Skinny
                              And it's on its way back down.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                                And it's on its way back down.
                                It's like a squirrel. If you startle it...it runs and hides.

Comment

Working...
                                X