X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have the 7th in the state of Louisiana SkipJack Tuna

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
      The fact that you are still alive after eating 7 of anything at Waffle House is a record by itself.

He also holds the record for the most rolls of toilet paper uses after consuming the most Waffle House plates.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Voodoo View Post
        Can't becoming a supreme human specimen like me by eating fast food.
        Understood. Reaching a status such as that requires mass quantities of beer.

Comment

Originally posted by Sika View Post
          Interesting thread...

I have no way to confirm this but I would be willing to bet I hold the record for most wounded deer recovered with dogs by a woman in Texas.
          Very well could be. Maybe in the United States. You never know. Keep it up and you could be world renowned......that's the word I'm looking for I think. Sounds right.......anyways, people will know you recover alot of deer is what I'm talkin about.

Comment

Comment

Funny story here. I was pitching for Dulles high school in 1981 against Stratford. Playing at there field. I gave up a homer to Stratford catcher, can't remember name. My coach came out to pull me out of the game and says to me" go help those guys find that ball. I asked why and he said I want you to have it,you will never in your lifetime see a ball hit that far. And to this day I still have it. My coach wrote on it Longest home run hit high school baseball. It was long. 390 out to right and over 4 lanes of Dairy Ashford with a median in the middle. Thought it never was gonna come down. That's my record. ��

Comment

My contribution
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Sika View Post
                  Interesting thread...

I have no way to confirm this but I would be willing to bet I hold the record for most wounded deer recovered with dogs by a woman in Texas.
                  Wait.... you're.......

In texas?[emoji1]

Comment

I ate 23 pickled jalepenos in 1 minute back in college. Won a T shirt.
                    Bad idea

Comment

i had the dip record at my HS haha. as of a few years ago, it hadnt been broken

Comment

I have the #1 White Bearded Wildebeest in Trophy Game Records of the World and #13 in SCI all time outside of Africa.
                        Attached Files

Comment

The sika buck I shot at Big Oak Bowhunting was the R.O.E. #1 harvested with a bow for the year.

Click image for larger version

Name:	sika-record.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	121.8 KB
ID:	24498973

Comment

I set the record for number of beef ribs eaten in one sitting at Risky's BBQ in Ft. Worth with 23. This was back in college. Prolly 1998 or so.

Their beef ribs are large! About 5 of us went in there and I think we ate close to 100 total beef ribs.

Comment

I've held several records at once. Then I started buying cassette tapes.

Comment

I have two TAPPS 5A State Track Championship rings and a handful district and regional titles.

Two weeks ago I watched a good friend shoot what will soon be the Water Body Record for largest Buffalo Carp shot bowfishing. 40.2#

Comment

Working...
                                X