Made it to 57 Thursday.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Made it to 57 Thursday.

Some days I feel 20 and some days I feel my age. I am blessed with three great kids 14, 20 and 30. One day I will figure out how that keeps happening.

Everyday above the grass is a great day.

Happy b day.

Comment

Happy birthday !

Comment

Originally posted by Robertt View Post
        Some days I feel 20 and some days I feel my age. I am blessed with three great kids 14, 20 and 30. One day I will figure out how that keeps happening.

Everyday above the grass is a great day.

57 with a 14yr old! 21, 19, and 11 here and I’m 44. I couldn’t imagine bringing one home fresh from the factory right now. I’m sure that keeps you feeling young....or old!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 175gr7.62 View Post
          57 with a 14yr old! 21, 19, and 11 here and I’m 44. I couldn’t imagine bringing one home fresh from the factory right now. I’m sure that keeps you feeling young....or old!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          I met my future ex-wife at 40. Told her this is who I am and what I do and at my age you are not going to change me. Hunting, camping, fishing, etc. If you want to keep dating great. She said she liked to watch movies, TV and enjoyed camping but she wanted one more child. At my age at the time and looking to when my youngest would graduate high school was a tough decision. BEST decision I ever made and my 14 year old is a great kid. Respectful, opens the doors for everyone, says yes sir and no sir or ma'am. Enjoys the outdoors and a great shot. Taught him gun safety from an early age and it shows. I don't regret it at all. His name is Hunter.

Comment

Happy late birthday.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Comment

Welcome to the old dads club ! I fathered my last one at 49 and it was quite a shock, especially after my wife had already had her tubes tied Twenty-two years later and he's a young man I'm proud of, so it ain't all bad.

Happy Birthday !

Comment

Working...
              X