No announcement yet.

Grayson County rut activity??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, hopefully one comes cruising down this rub line....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I've seen does and I have seen bucks cruising this last week. There is definitely something in the air!

Comment

Originally posted by Passthrough View Post
        There will be some good deer killed in Segment C. I'd bet it's best Segment this year!
        I pray u r right!!! Weather will be in high 60's but if chasing it won't affect them at all. Lockdown mode with a doe may be the issue come Friday.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Alatta nada.... just some dillers

Comment

Originally posted by Grayson View Post
            On like donkey kong right now. I've said before, I don't care if you call it pre-rut, end of the rut, post-rut, middle rut, whatever. Right now is the best time to be in the woods if you want to see a mature buck on his feet during daylight hours in Grayson County. Cameras and personal observations (including in the last 48 hours) confirm it for me, just like every year around this time. Cool days middle of the week this week should be dynamite.
            100% agree.

Comment

11:45 pm doe
              3:30 am doe
              And a 9:30 bobcat passing my tree. Still nada on seeing deer other than night pics

Comment

Went to check cams and throw some corn at one of my spots, and someone decided they needed my ladder stand and camera more than I did. Pretty frustrated. Sorry people in this world.

Comment

Originally posted by djo51 View Post
                  Went to check cams and throw some corn at one of my spots, and someone decided they needed my ladder stand and camera more than I did. Pretty frustrated. Sorry people in this world.

Really sad how so called hunters are some of our biggest problems!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by djo51 View Post

That same thing happened to me this past Saturday, I left my stand on Friday at 10:30am then went back Saturday morning at 6:00am and they got both of my trial cameras at two different locations on my place between the time i left Friday till i got back Saturday morning!!

Comment

Had a cable stolen last week off my climber. Know who did it too. Talked to them that night and gave them an idea where I was. Not very friendly guys.. seemed to think that spot was theirs.. I moved location, WAY away. Hunted hard. And dropped this guy.... dragging him out now.

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
                        Had a cable stolen last week off my climber. Know who did it too. Talked to them that night and gave them an idea where I was. Not very friendly guys.. seemed to think that spot was theirs.. I moved location, WAY away. Hunted hard. And dropped this guy.... dragging him out now.

Nice!!!! Congrats!!!!

Comment

great job DD

Comment

Originally posted by Grayson View Post
                            On like donkey kong right now. I've said before, I don't care if you call it pre-rut, end of the rut, post-rut, middle rut, whatever. Right now is the best time to be in the woods if you want to see a mature buck on his feet during daylight hours in Grayson County. Cameras and personal observations (including in the last 48 hours) confirm it for me, just like every year around this time. Cool days middle of the week this week should be dynamite.
                            Is ur cams just on feeders? I’ve been seeing big bucks with does the last 3 weeks in daylight.

Comment

Nice! I'm going out tomorrow and going to try to take down my target buck "Godzilla".

What time did you shoot that buck?

Comment

Originally posted by osupokes98 View Post
                                That same thing happened to me this past Saturday, I left my stand on Friday at 10:30am then went back Saturday morning at 6:00am and they got both of my trial cameras at two different locations on my place between the time i left Friday till i got back Saturday morning!!

That's terrible. I haven't even hunted this spot yet. I can't figure out how they got in the property, let alone, found this particular set up.

Good job dapper. Heck of a deer!

Comment

Working...
                                X