Father stabbed to death while 5 year old daughter sat in his lap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Father stabbed to death while 5 year old daughter sat in his lap

Such a sad story to hear. Passed along to my family earlier. Along with a reminder to always be on point with situational awareness.
    ****** me off that this happened in a restaurant and everyone else in there just watched as this guy gets stabbed infront of his family. And then watch the attacker walk out. No one did a **** thing.
    Police were already called on the homeless man several hours prior to the attack but a unit wasn't sent out.

And California loves their homeless population. They spend millions and millions to keep them comfy.

RIP sir.

Comment

Prayers up to the family.

Wonder if cali is gonna institute knife free zones?

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
        Wonder if cali is gonna institute knife free zones?

Why would a normal law-abiding citizen need a knife?

Comment

Sad to say but the homeless man probably did so he could go to jail. 3 hots and a cot is probably better than what he has now.

Comment

Originally posted by Chasing_bone View Post
            Sad to say but the homeless man probably did so he could go to jail. 3 hots and a cot is probably better than what he has now.
            How about he gets fixed up with a surge of electricity or a toxic.cocktail... And I know it's Cali so he will probably be rehabilitated

Prayers up for the family of the victim

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
              How about he gets fixed up with a surge of electricity or a toxic.cocktail... And I know it's Cali so he will probably be rehabilitated

Prayers up for the family of the victim
              I partially agree. I don’t think they should waste the electricity on him. They need to take him out behind the court house and put an 8 cent 22 bullet in his temple.

Comment

Prayers for the family.

Comment

Originally posted by neskora View Post
                  Why would a normal law-abiding citizen need a knife?
                  what normal law abiding citizen dosen't carry some sort of knife?

Comment

If he was an illegal, California would have released him already and apologized for the inconvenience. Too bad that guy didn’t have a .45

Comment

If i leave the house without my knife everyday,ill drive back hm to get it, wallet too. But not for a cell phone

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                        And California loves their homeless population. They spend millions and millions to keep them comfy.

RIP sir.
                        It's ridiculous. The last time I went back there to visit some buddies I couldn't believe how bad it's gotten. Areas that used to be good areas now looked like a giant version of skid row. So glad I escaped that cesspool

Comment

Originally posted by Chasing_bone View Post
                          I partially agree. I don’t think they should waste the electricity on him. They need to take him out behind the court house and put an 8 cent 22 bullet in his temple.
                          A rope is cheaper then a .8cent 22 Bullet and can be used over and over.

Also you could have a auction to let the highest bidder kick the stool out from under the pos.

Comment

Liberals are America's biggest threat. They are the world's biggest threat, followed only by Islam. Liberals are responsible for our broken moral compass and the death of our American value system. They are currently attacking Christianity all over the world and have teamed with Pro-Islam factions to do so. They lack personal responsibility and personal accountability. Life will be even harder for our children. I hate that.

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
                              Liberals are America's biggest threat. They are the world's biggest threat, followed only by Islam. Liberals are responsible for our broken moral compass and the death of our American value system. They are currently attacking Christianity all over the world and have teamed with Pro-Islam factions to do so. They lack personal responsibility and personal accountability. Life will be even harder for our children. I hate that.
                              10000% agree.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X