Weatherford Academy Countdown!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weatherford Academy Countdown!

Can't wait for this...except now my wife will know where I'm at if I'm not at home. Opens 5/1/17!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm ready for it too. Got my piggy bank filled up waiting on big day to splurge.

Comment

Yep, yep! Told my wife when we moved out here 3 1/2 years ago the only thing this town needs is an Academy.

Comment

Great location. I make at least one run to that Home Depot next door every weekend - there is now going to be another stop to make!

Comment

Bring it!

Comment

Originally posted by Pullersboy View Post
            Yep, yep! Told my wife when we moved out here 3 1/2 years ago the only thing this town needs is an Academy.

Kinda been thinking about moving out that way. This might have sealed the deal !!!

Comment

Bring it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I like Gibsons, but I really like Academy. I just hope they don't hurt David's.

Comment

It could hurt the pocket book........ Academy for me and Hobby Lobby next door for the wife. Ouch.

Comment

Originally posted by cj7zrcool View Post
                    I like Gibsons, but I really like Academy. I just hope they don't hurt David's.
                    It already shut down Bargain Hunter Outdoors. That's why they had their big liquidation sale and shut down in the early part of this year. I got that info straight from the owners mouth when I asked him why they were shutting down. He said they just couldn't compete. On a good note, he wasn't too butt hurt about it. He said his primary deal is real estate anyway. Plus, they (he and his people) own that strip center where Bargain Hunter used to be. He said Harbor Freight is paying them quite well for there spot and will be for an extended period of time.

Comment

Originally posted by COOLDAD1 View Post
                      It could hurt the pocket book........ Academy for me and Hobby Lobby next door for the wife. Ouch.
                      No joke. Wife's excited about that and me about Academy

Comment

My office is right by Cabelas. It can be dangerous.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullersboy View Post
                          It already shut down Bargain Hunter Outdoors. That's why they had their big liquidation sale and shut down in the early part of this year. I got that info straight from the owners mouth when I asked him why they were shutting down. He said they just couldn't compete. On a good note, he wasn't too butt hurt about it. He said his primary deal is real estate anyway. Plus, they (he and his people) own that strip center where Bargain Hunter used to be. He said Harbor Freight is paying them quite well for there spot and will be for an extended period of time.
                          I hate to see any independent go out of business, but I was never too impressed with them anyway.

Comment

The soft opening is the 1st the actual opening with most of the sale stuff is the 5th. So don't spend too much on the 1st.

Comment

Good to know! I will plan accordingly!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X