This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    The titanium and plutonium parts in that feeder get stronger when submersed in water. Not only does it now feed only mature bucks, it waters them too. Win win...
    That and it will perform sonar for any catfish that might swim up and then zapp them to the surface where tiny drones will collect the fish and place it on the solar panel to sun dry for jerky.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetinlow660 View Post
      Ive asked the same basic question and cant seem to get an answer either.
      The deer are probably wondering the same thing too

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dushon View Post
        Who else think that every time arrowhead says “they”, he really means “I”?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Yeah it is pretty obvious he/they are trying to avoid paying advertising on TBH.

It is an interesting idea and as an EE I find the electronics interesting. But I think they need to get that price down considerably so people take them seriously, and not just bash them as many in this thread have done.

Comment

Arrowhead do these feeders come with a 5 yr warranty?

Comment

Originally posted by TXhoghunter94 View Post
            The deer are probably wondering the same thing too

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
            nope.. for $245 you can add the Whitetail Submission Option that convinces the deer to stay in the area until the doors open or an attendant, who was notified as part of the $130 Post-Sale GOLD Service Plan, has arrived to open them with a crowbar.

Comment

Heck some guys on here can't keep a 12 volt motor and timer running much less this contraption. I can go buy a quality coon proof stand and fill and a camera for half what this thing costs and have less moving parts to eventually break. So what if there's feed on the ground? See how much the deer leave and set the timer to throw accordingly for way less $.
              Last edited by jdg13; 06-25-2018, 01:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by stickbowcoop View Post
                Yeah it is pretty obvious he/they are trying to avoid paying advertising on TBH.

It is an interesting idea and as an EE I find the electronics interesting. But I think they need to get that price down considerably so people take them seriously, and not just bash them as many in this thread have done.
                the price isnt why its bashed.
                Its the relentless, ridiculous, and frankly, offensive claims.

Comment

Working...
                X